Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Withdraw of large amounts

• 13-01-2018 1:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd ask here as I can't see and answer anywhere

Say one of your crypto that you go into from the start make a you a massive amount, say in the millions

Obviously you need to transfer it too one of the main cryptos and then change it to euros but how do large amounts get done?

Coinbase themselves have 100k limit on euro accounts which would take 10 days of transactions, how do the millionaires get their crypto back to euro and to their bank account?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭h0neybadger

I’ll let you know how I do it. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soirish

Bitstamp offer cash out in gold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lifeandtimes

soirish wrote: »
    Bitstamp offer cash out in gold.

Interesting, so you can trade your crypto for gold, which is cool but where are you going sell a few gold bars for cash?

I guess I'm asking as an example, you made 100 bitcoin which makes it just over a million on binance, where could you then transfer that million to so you could withdraw to your bank account in one transaction? Like I said coin base only do 100k from that wallet a day

Any exchange offer the option to transfer to euro?

Or maybe we need a bank to get on board to accept transfers of crypto to a bank account and exchange for the equivilant in euro

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Interesting, so you can trade your crypto for gold, which is cool but where are you going sell a few gold bars for cash?

I guess I'm asking as an example, you made 100 bitcoin which makes it just over a million on binance, where could you then transfer that million to so you could withdraw to your bank account in one transaction? Like I said coin base only do 100k from that wallet a day

Any exchange offer the option to transfer to euro?

Or maybe we need a bank to get on board to accept transfers of crypto to a bank account and exchange for the equivilant in euro

Merrion Gold in town, Cumberland Street around the corner from the Alexandra hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

bitstamp have no limits

• Advertisement
Advertisement