Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kucoin

• 10-01-2018 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone here use the Kucoin exchange? https://www.kucoin.com/#/

I've been on it for 2 - 3 weeks now as the likes of Binance were close to new reg's, it's only a month old so it's still growing but so far my experience has been great, it allowed me to get into the likes of Deep Brain Chain and similar early adoption coins that other exchanges don't have yet.

I've also bought some of their Kucoin shares coin which has a market price which should in theory grow as the site grows (350m daily currently versus Binance with like 2BN) so plenty room for growth if it is to rival Binance which I think it can.

Anyway, I'm recommending it as I've made good money from early adoption coin and their referral program is also good if you found my post helpful here's my link :

https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=1He5y

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭wannabecraig

YEah, have an account there too, bought Perl there, very fast and easy to use.
    Did not buy Kucoins.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soirish

Please remove the affiliate link before the mods see this.

Kucoin isn't bad at all and don't require passport verification for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

soirish wrote: »
    Please remove the affiliate link before the mods see this.

Kucoin isn't bad at all and don't require passport verification for now.

Hello back seat modder, what's the problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soirish

Hello back seat modder, what's the problem?

It's agains the rules and you might be banned.

soirish wrote: »
    It's agains the rules and you might be banned.

Maybe read the charter as advised before posting in this forum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Maybe read the charter as advised before posting in this forum

Shilling affiliate links is not allowed anywhere on the site. It just makes your post look like an advert. If the exchange is good then that's good, but with the affiliate link it just looks like those fake Amazon reviews that can be bought for 2 euro.

Shilling affiliate links is not allowed anywhere on the site. It just makes your post look like an advert. If the exchange is good then that's good, but with the affiliate link it just looks like those fake Amazon reviews that can be bought for 2 euro.

Ok!

Maybe leave it to the mods

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

I too made the mistake and added my affiliate link to the guide I made up about getting started in buying and trading crypto.

Honestly; didn't see the problem myself as whoever signed up got an extra $8 'vs' getting nothing.

Yes, I would also get the $8 (not denying that) but after days of people moaning about repetitive post asking for instruction in other threads I put it down to me taking the time write the guide as payment :P

Look if it was against the rules I didnt know, and quickly edited it out after it was highlighted to me, but i see it no dofferent that the bargain alert about Stellar Lumens when poeple circulating each others links to gain more coin.

If think the rule needs reviewing (and the comaparison to paid Amaon reviews is quite silly as its nothing like in imo) as its a win/win.

Does anybody read the charter, I didn't make a mistake!

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Tango One

I prefer kucoin over binance. The whole number selling on some coins leaves me with alot of crypto dust on my account which all adds up.

On the referral links I think they should be allowed if you are a long time member of boards.

• Advertisement

Tango One wrote: »
    I prefer kucoin over binance. The whole number selling on some coins leaves me with alot of crypto dust on my account which all adds up.

On the referral links I think they should be allowed if you are a long time member of boards.

Anyway to get it back..I'm up to about €50 in dust

Does anybody read the charter, I didn't make a mistake!

Sorry man didnt mean to imply you did.
    I too mentioned on the other thread that I read and read the charter but was still unsure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Kucoin has been really slow when transferring coins to a wallet.
    36 hours waiting now and others on Reddit have been waiting days.

Fromvert wrote: »

Any particular coins? Kucoin is an exchange not the blockchain, I don't think they can be blamed for the congestion BitCoin and Ethereum based tokens are suffering currently.

Litecoin is good accross for transferring currently, about 10 - 15 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Carol25

Neo is probably the easiest way to send currency from Binance to Kucoin.
    No transaction fees and fairly quick. Though you can only send whole Neo coins.

Fromvert wrote: »

I've now been waiting nearly 4 days and nothing. A lot of people on Reddit having the same issues, some have been more than a week!

Kucoin saying the transaction has been a success but there is no transaction hash. I'd be very careful and wouldn't load anything onto this site until this is resolved. Luckily it was only a few hundred for me, I'd say plenty of people are waiting on thousands.

Update: it came through to my wallet. The transfer hash still doesn't show up though.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Alfie1

I've selected the 3 pics of my driving license on this page https://www.kucoin.com/#/user/setting/validate but they don't appear & nothing happens ? Is anyone else having this problem ?

Advertisement