Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭BlueCop8790

Did anyone else just get trolled by Deloitte?

No what happened?
    They sent another email to remind people to complete the feedback survey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭sparkylarky

Aww right they are just torturing us waiting then getting false hopes up lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Slo85

Aww right they are just torturing us waiting then getting false hopes up lol

Ragin. I looked at the email and thought this is it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 LPT2018

Some serious trolling there by Deloitte is right!
    Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. All the best with results this week. Fingers and toes crossed in my house all week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭BlueCop8790

LPT2018 wrote: »
    Some seriously trolling there by Deloitte is right!
    Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. All the best with results this week. Fingers and toes crossed in my house all week.
    Welcome :) All the best on your results buddy, any questions just fire away, the guys on here are very helpful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 the_accountant

Also new to the forum so hi!

That Deloitte email is pure torture!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

We will not here before 1000hrs Thursday

I thought that might be the case as the questionnaire is available until that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Rookie23

That was a low blow..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭NornIron74

Slo85 wrote: »

I thought that might be the case as the questionnaire is available  until that time.
    I don't understand why the survey being open would stop them from releasing the results?

NornIron74 wrote: »

I thought that might be the case as the questionnaire is available  until that time.
    I don't understand why the survey being open would stop them from releasing the results?

Could be to try and get as many people as possible to complete it. Who would know with Deloitte.

It would skew the results, if you've been told that you have failed are you going to be unbiased?

Fair enough point, they should have had the survey out and done before the results week.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Wannabe123

Hi all, 2nd timer here!
    Hope we all get the results we need this week.
    I couldn’t believe how much easier the IST was. It looks like we’ll have to be scoring rather high to progress.

All the best folks

It's an arse covering exercise to block a legal challenge if one pops up due to their mess up.

I'd they get over 50% of respondents saying that it was fair then they are covered.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭The Rookie

got my hopes up for two minutes there as I received an email from Deloitte....but it was just a survey reminder!
    argggghhhhhhhhhhgghhhh......just send me my results please...lol

got my hopes up for two minutes there as I received an email from Deloitte....but it was just a survey reminder!
    argggghhhhhhhhhhgghhhh......just send me my results please...lol

“And the award for biggest troll of 2018 goes too......DELOITTE!” Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Lothaerna

It wont work in their favour trolling like that, anyone who hasn't answered the survey will no-doubt mention about the anxiety re: seeing emails come in that are for a survey!

• Advertisement

Lothaerna wrote: »
    It wont work in their favour trolling like that, anyone who hasn't answered the survey will no-doubt mention about the anxiety re: seeing emails come in that are for a survey!

Especially for those of us who have already completed the survey, therefore wouldn’t be expecting a reminder!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 LPT2018

Wannabe123 wrote:
    Especially for those of us who have already completed the survey, therefore wouldn’t be expecting a reminder!

Couldn't agree more!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭recruit099

Don’t see how this would effect anything problems arise and they tried to fix it if you’re this dependant in an email from the very first stage then good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Lothaerna

Not dependent on anything. Get excited waiting. See an email, disappointed in the content.
    Some other people may not see it that way. That’s fine too. But I know some people who are hoping with everything that they pass this stage and continue on.

Longer the waiting goes on the more people will complain.

recruit099 wrote: »

Don’t see how this would effect anything problems arise and they tried to fix it if you’re this dependant in an email from the very first stage then good luck

All it takes is one complaint, process has to be investigated, campaign frozen....

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Lockie101

I am really scared now... I never got the questionnaire email or the reminder email but did get the IST confirmation email... Does anyone else thing that the fact I didn’t get a questionnaire email mean what I think it means....

• Registered Users Posts: 1 RubyFriday

Hi all, new to the group and a 1st timer for all of this. Many friends in the job who have commented on how unreliable Deloitte are but the complaint process can set so much back. So just looks like we persevere. So hard not to refresh on the emails though 😂

Lockie101 wrote: »
    I am really scared now... I never got the questionnaire email or the reminder email but did get the IST confirmation email... Does anyone else thing that the fact I didn’t get a questionnaire email mean what I think it means....
    Maybe they chose a select number of people to send the survey out too, I wouldn't worry about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Lockie101

Maybe they chose a select number of people to send the survey out too, I wouldn't worry about it.

That is what I am hoping but it seems like everyone else on here got it which just seemed to be suspicious to me, I guess it is just the nerves of waiting for the email but I’ll not be satisfied until I have it

• Advertisement

Lockie101 wrote: »

That is what I am hoping but it seems like everyone else on here got it which just seemed to be suspicious to me, I guess it is just the nerves of waiting for the email but I’ll not be satisfied until I have it
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think sparkylarky got it.

Advertisement