Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PSNI Recruitment 2017

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭NiK9

We didn't receive one after completing it until after delloite came forward with all the problems. They only sent it to co firm ours had been submitted and saved without any problems. They weren't meant to be sending them. So anyone doing them now may not receive confirmation emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭RedPool2891

I think you just get confirmation by way of the test stating that everything is "completed." Then, it's a bit of a waiting game. A stage one wait. The scale is from 1 to 100 by the way 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 40 rubbadubdub

Deloitte sent out survey looking for feedback on IST stage process......UMmmm wonder how anonymous this is :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭sparkylarky

Deloitte sent out survey looking for feedback on IST stage process......UMmmm wonder how anonymous this is :)

Yea I done it there but im starting to think maybe I shouldn't have lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

They have stated that it is anonymous and as such it would be illegal for them to use the survey to identify you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭NornIron74

They have stated that it is anonymous and as such it would be illegal for them to use the survey to identify you.
    What I don't understand is that they stated that it was anonymous but then included those questions at the end.

Demography if respondents?

Demography if respondents?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭NornIron74

Surely they can get a good idea of who completed the survey from those questions, hardly anonymous anymore.

NornIron74 wrote: »
    Surely they can get a good idea of who completed the survey from those questions, hardly anonymous anymore.

They can't lol, different handlers will be given random surveys to review and will not have access to any other information. They literally open themselves up to a legal s**tstorm if they breach it. Stating in the email that the survey is anonymous is a form of contract and is legally binding. Also it's unethical. Deloitte have already been in trouble in the last two years for security breachs, to such an extent that they were forbidden on bidding in the public sector for a while.

• Advertisement

Also the survey and the 2nd questionnaire for each respondent will be seperated and distributed randomly.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Divingm

So is it tomorrow we find out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭BlueCop8790

Divingm wrote: »
    The website states that results will be issued on the week commencing the 8th, so we could recieve the results as early as tomorrow morning or as late as Friday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 mrlovalova22

Divingm wrote: »
    The results will be emailed out from tomorrow onwards, think they said it was from tomorrow and until the 20th, as far as I remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭BlueCop8790

Everyone should get their results on the same day

It's public sector recruitment. All candidates will find out at the same time

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Trainee bob

all quiet today guys ðŸ˜

Got reminder about survey again. Was like here we go......but just disappointment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Marsh93

Ok... Deloitte are taking the piss

Does make you a little concerned how well the marking process has been carried out.

• Advertisement

Not really there will be a set standard to meet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭takodah

It is what it is and remember if your impatient about this, this will be a “long” campaign for you. We find out when we find out. People on here waiting 2 years plus for the call and people waiting 4 days for results are not happy.

I know there will be a set standard to meet but doesn’t fill you with confidence with what’s happened already. Yes I am sure it’s all going to be fine but won’t stop people worrying a little

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mwat17

Just out of interest, who completed the feedback survey?

Still no email yet. It's getting quite comfy here in limbo haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭NiK9

I completed it when I got it. Wishing now I hadn't, so I could give them even worse feedback.

Results are out

Results are in - got 34 out of 44. Standard requirement was 34 to move on to next stage. Have Assessment at end of March. Hope everyone got results they were hoping for.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Lockie101

Says in the email that under no circumstances are you to share your results on social media

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Pecks123

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭takodah

Folks don’t be sharing results and or dates.
    Well done to those who are passed. See yous at the next stage ;) #buzzing

Advertisement