Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Crypto around the clock...

• 03-01-2018 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭

I hate that this is 24/7 with no opening and closing times! So how do people keep on top of things?

Most people setting buy/sell orders?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

HODL!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

Should have expected that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

I find myself getting quickly addicted (probably like everyone else here).

Constantly checking rates throughout the day, spent most of today trying to place new buy orders.

Will it be worth it ??? Anyone's guess

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

jon1981 wrote: »
    I hate that this is 24/7 with no opening and closing times! So how do people keep on top of things?

we're not all day traders.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭h0neybadger

If you want to use buy/sell orders, have a genuine think about what you have invested for.

If your in it for the long gains, then you can sleep soundly :)

If your in it for short gains, set your limits! Decide what your cash out price is, and set it.. If you wake up, and it's sold, bingo! you got it.
    If not, then hodl and wait for it to hit :)

Due to volatility, you can pretty much get back in at a later stage when that particular coin dips anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭dashoonage

I use a mixture of whiskey and coffee to survive on quick 10 minute naps now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭dashoonage

dashoonage wrote: »
    I use a mixture of whiskey and coffee to survive on quick 10 minute naps now.

No seriously its not funny...ive also started buying whiskey as investment now as well..

help me lads.....help me!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

jon1981 wrote: »

Have no intention of selling the few I have anytime soon, have sell orders in place in case things go belly up

And I'm still checking blockfolio every hour :o

Advertisement