Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭zimmermania

I have always felt Djakadam would win one of the big races he contests regularly,may have needed the run last time against Sizing John and has got much closer to him in the past.

Is 9/1 and may drift a bit,there is not a lot between a few of these and a bad jump can often decide the result.

Djakadam is game and I will have a few quid ew on and will be checking the money back offers on this race,3 oc Leop.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Like a few at Lingfield today, Rakematiz @17/2, Bloodsweatandtears @7-1, Elysian Fields @8-1 and Beepeecee @9-2. Small yankee.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

1.35hy isaacstown lad 4/1 ew

3rd

Back to the bread and butter stuff after the feast of top class racing that was served up.

Crowned Eagle ran well behind Castlelyons on his AW debut a month ago and can win the 3 35 at Newcastle,that was his first run for Marco Botti,since he got him from John Gosden.

Crowned Eagle won twice for Gosden and was thought good enough to contest two group races and looks to have a good chance of winning at this level.

Heavens Guest has also had just one run on the AW and ran well to be 2nd in a handicap over the C and D 17 days ago,once rated 107 and won off 103 and was only beaten 2 and 3/4 lengths in a group 3 in 2015.

Heavens Guest ran two very good races in SEPT and OCT finishing 3 rd and 4th off 90 at Ascot.
    Now rated 85 he can win the 4 40 at Newcastle.

Plus Jamais is going for a 4 timer in the 2 40 at Ayr,a sound stayer over hurdles and fences he may not be finished winning yet.Loves the soft conditions and stays further so could prove difficult to beat and is a good ew bet at 11/2.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭munster87

Fancy Shamshon, dropping class in 6:10, Newcastle. 9/4 currently

• Advertisement

A poor show from my three today,things,hopefully will improve.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

A poor show from my three today,things,hopefully will improve.

fair play to you for posting though and thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

King Kevin is 5/2 in 6:40 wolves tomorrow

High Kicker 12.40 Southwell is an irish raider who only has to run to form to win.

The race is for amateur riders over 2 miles and most of the field are just plodders.If High Kicker acts on the surface he should be too good them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭munster87

Small e/w bet on Athassel in the 3:10 today. 7/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭hobie21

Romantic. 7.10 Wolverhampton. Oisin orr on board. Only ride of the meet.

bangor
    1:45 carlton ryan 10/3 5 point winner who is 3 from 4 over fences and yard is 1 from 2 with chasers here
    lto in march was 2nd by half a length to miss biscuit abit in a 3 horse race lol, before that won\2nd\2nd\won\won all over the same distance and goes in any conditions

wolves
    newbie horse
    3:30 wide acclaim with luke morris 10-1, expensive and well bred

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Marv8

ANDREWMUFC wrote: »
    King Kevin is 5/2 in 6:40 wolves tomorrow

It was some ride to get him up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭akelly02

Marv8 wrote: »

raging i forgot to back him

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

Marv8 wrote: »

Had him well backed myself. Some patience all the way around to get him up after fluffing the start.

Click on full race for the 6.40pm Wolverhampton if you didn't see it....
    http://www.attheraces.com/replays/3-Jan-2018

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Dundalk 6.30
    Ishebayorgrey ( 13/2 )
    In great form. Drawn fine - trip perfect - rated 74 won off 82
    Wayne Lordan rides .
    Dundalk 8.00
    Steelyeyed ( 5-1 )
    In good form . Drawn well- trip perfect - rated 57 won off 67.
    Wayne Lordon rides

Mandarin Monarch was unlucky last time when only 6th over 10 and a half furlongs when he could not find a way through.A good winner before that over tonights trip of a mile and a half the horse must have a very good chance tonight in the 7 oc Dun and I agree with but1er that Ishebayorgrey is well handicapped in the 6 30 at the same venue.

Mandarin Monarch was unlucky last time when only 6th over 10 and a half furlongs when he could not find a way through.A good winner before that over tonights trip of a mile and a half the horse must have a very good chance tonight in the 7 oc Dun and I agree with but1er that Ishebayorgrey is well handicapped in the 6 30 at the same venue.

I’m taking you on with Johann Bach in the 7 pm, word going round for it. Clear on ratings so should really be winning this. Plenty of money has been put down by various people

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

akelly02 wrote: »
    I’m taking you on with Johann Bach in the 7 pm, word going round for it. Clear on ratings so should really be winning this. Plenty of money has been put down by various people

Drifted out to 10/1 at the moment

ASOT wrote: »
    Drifted out to 10/1 at the moment

This has happened before. He has been 2nd and 3rd at 25s and 14s after drifting before so doesn’t overly worry me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

This has happened before. He has been 2nd and 3rd at 25s and 14s after drifting before so doesn’t overly worry me

Took coverbet 3 places @ 17/2. A win would be nice. GL.

ASOT wrote: »
    Took coverbet 3 places @ 17/2. A win would be nice. GL.

Absolutely brutal, apologies

Absolutely brutal, apologies

Typical dundalk

but1er wrote: »
    Typical dundalk

Typical when I back it you mean

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

but1er wrote: »
    Dundalk 6.30
    Ishebayorgrey ( 13/2 )
    In great form. Drawn fine - trip perfect - rated 74 won off 82
    Wayne Lordan rides .
    Dundalk 8.00
    Steelyeyed ( 5-1 )
    In good form . Drawn well- trip perfect - rated 57 won off 67.
    Wayne Lordon rides

How many places in the 6.30 race 3 ?

bassy wrote: »
    How many places in the 6.30 race 3 ?

Only 3 sadly

FAMOUS MILLY heads to Chepstow to contest the 1 35 on ground that she will love.

Gavin Cromwell may be rewarded again for his policy of taking on UK trainers with his raiders.FAMOUS MILLY was most impressive when slaughtering a good field last time at Aintree and a line of form through Malaya,involving City Dreamer suggests she has the beating of the odds on fav We Have a Dream,though it is somewhat tenuous.

At 11/2 and with a 7 lb fillies allowance I think FAMOUS MILLY will be hard to beat and I backed the filly ew.

chase the spud 11-1 in the welsh grand national 2:05 chepstow

skybet 6 places tenner e/w

buywise 16-1 3pm sandown

skybet 6 places tenner e/w

buywise 16-1 3pm sandown

finally a posted winner, nice price too, hope some got on

buywise 16-1 3pm sandown :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

skybet 6 places tenner e/w buywise 16-1 3pm sandown

@19 for the early birds. That Sky website is actually even worse than it's previous incarnation (which is some dis-achievement), but does have some market combination advantages and Ex pls on the go.

Screen_Shot_2018-01-06_at_19.09.39.png

Particularly the novelty markets e.g. CBB - that Maggie wan was a early favourite, and there is a very interesting back-story that ties in with another new TV drama, hence a selection on the acca. Saying that wouldn't watch either if there was a fresh layer paint drying somewhere else, to keep an eye on.

Advertisement