Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭NornIron74

NiK9 wrote: »
    Well that's the IST officially closed. Just think we should have actually been getting our results today :( oh Well only 3 weeks until 8th. Hopefully they actually give results on the 8th and not at 16.59 on 12th as join psni just says the week beginning the 8th lol.
    There's no point getting too impatient about when the results will be released, it's going to be a long process. I'm just focusing on preparing for a possible assessment centre than worrying about how far away the results are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭NiK9

Yea that's what I'm doing lol. I was prepping for the a.c. even before the IST Lol. It's the but I'm worried most about.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭RedPool2891

For me, the AC was the toughest but it's doable.  Just relax, talk and think and you'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Cbm27

Hope in a few weeks we all get good news. In the mean time, relax and enjoy the holidays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Goonerdee

Not liking the sound of the PSNI having to make more cuts. Hope it doesnt affect this campaign.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Slo85

Goonerdee wrote: »
    Not liking the sound of the PSNI having to make more cuts. Hope it doesnt affect this campaign.

I hope not. Yet another thing to mess up.

Where did you see this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭BlueCop8790

NornIron74 wrote: »
    Where did you see this?
    https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/psni-cant-be-made-scapegoat-with-further-budget-cuts-warns-federation-36425926.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭BlueCop8790

Hope everyone has a great Christmas, wish yous all the best in the new year and especially with this campaign.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas, wish yous all the best in the new year and especially with this campaign.

Same to yourself. Hopefully this time next year some of us are in GV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

Merry Christmas, treat yourself and have a few drinks. Hope the fat man was good to you

I hope everyone on here has a happy new year, hopefully 2018 will be the year a lot of us are starting our new careers in Garnerville.

Hoping we all get good news around this time next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭KN1231999

It's getting close now, less than a week till we find out who got their ticket to Belfast

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭KN1231999

It's getting close now, less than a week till we find out who got their ticket to Belfast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭NiK9

It could be next Fri before we find out. As it said week commencing the 8th.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭jwhdkl5736

NiK9 wrote: »
    It could be next Fri before we find out. As it said week commencing the 8th.
    They delayed the results in 1509 as well if I remember correctly? I was gutted lol.

Maxi515 wrote: »
    They delayed the results in 1509 as well if I remember correctly? I was gutted lol.

They have already delayed the results by 3 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭jwhdkl5736

NornIron74 wrote: »
    Maxi515 wrote: »

They have already delayed the results by 3 weeks.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was further delayed or left until the 11th hour.

Aye could be natch for all we know

• Advertisement

That was meant to be March

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭The Rookie

Happy New Year to everyone. I tried to forget about the IST as much as possible over the Christmas period now I am starting to think about it again! Really hope we all hear at the start of the week and it doesn't get dragged out any longer.

Happy New Year to everyone. I tried to forget about the IST as much as possible over the Christmas period now I am starting to think about it again! Really hope we all hear at the start of the week and it doesn't get dragged out any longer.
    I just forgot about the IST and focused on preparing for the AC. Let's just hope it wasn't in vain.

Check emails, try not to s**to yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Lockie101

I haven’t got an email...

Literally thought oh results are early. Nope they’re not.

Got email, its not the results. It asks you to complete a survey for continuous improvement on the IST.

Sorry but that was a super dicky thing to do

Could have just stuck the survey at the end of the results email...

• Advertisement

I thought it was results too, was nearly scared to open it lol

Advertisement