Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Happy New Year to all on the weather forum

Options
  • 01-01-2018 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,447 ✭✭✭✭

Have a great new year everyone.

Keep up the good work!

Happy-New-Year-Images-2018-HD-2.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,499 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Happy New Year! Have a great one!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Happy New Year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Happy New Year!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Wine Goddess

Happy New Year to all, thanks for the great information and informed opinion on the weather, it's the best forum on Boards in my humble opinion!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Happy New Year 2018 to all, may there be thundersnow for all! (that should cover most of ye!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Happy New Year to all. And here's hoping we get a Summer in 2018:).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Meteorite58

Happy new year to all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭foxatron

Happy New Year to all! I dont post on this forum because i dont know enough about it.... But i really enjoy the analysis and opinions. Its actually very interesting. Big Thumbs up from me. All the best for 2018 lads and ladys

• Registered Users Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Have a great new year everyone.

Keep up the good work!

Same to you Kermit, and to all weather lovers here and here's hoping for some great weather events for 2018...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ7ycHYQPLS0TdMhgH8VUYx-bxG9a6qi8zL31XT4Jm8F0QwT8pYQ

• Registered Users Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭highdef

Happy new year everyone. What would I do without the weather forum here! I can't believe this is now my 20th year as a boards.is member.....I changed my username and profile in 2003 so I'm even older than my profile suggests!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,873 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Happy New Year to all on the weather forum especially all our posters who keep us so informed with charts etc, thanks for all your efforts and of course not forgetting our most important poster MT

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭ZX7R

Happy new year to all, let's hope 2018 brings some exciting weather

Advertisement