Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tonics after Christmas abuse

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭JackTaylorFan

has anyone mentioned colloidal silver yet?

I can't be bothered to read all this...

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Estrellita

Get thee to the juicer.

December is dreadful for getting sucked into the 'sure it's Christmas' vibe. January I try to eat lighter, and throw in the odd homemade juice. I'm always glad of it, because you do get tired of feeling like a bloated sloth -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Jesus you are all very cranky for a bunch of people still alive at the end of the year.

You must be new to Boards.ie. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,265 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Ppl who buy Manuka Honey and drink Mother Cider Vinegar believe in witchcraft. Fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭JackTaylorFan

AllForIt wrote: »
    Ppl who buy Manuka Honey and drink Mother Cider Vinegar believe in witchcraft. Fact.

The power of wishful thinking and chamomile (ick!) tea

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement