Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Fantasy Football League - NFL.com redraft

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,023 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I voted through the two trades for this week, but whoever accepted that offer for Bell needs their heads examined. Some value the other way :o

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    I voted through the two trades for this week, but whoever accepted that offer for Bell needs their heads examined. Some value the other way :o

I think the veto button should only be used if the deal appears to be collusion, not if you don’t agree with people’s valuations. In fairness, Cooper and Bell have started slow by their standards. Whereas Thielen and Gilleslie are performing far above their ADPs. But I understand where you’re coming from for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Stev88

I actually think it's not a bad deal, long term......

Quantity v quality I guess! Bell has looked OK. Gilleslie has had some ups and downs. Mixon should be in a much better offense now with the new OC...

So halfway through the regular season - how do people feel they're shaping up? No team totally out of it yet as there's no reason why the two win teams couldn't go on a run the second half.

• Advertisement

So halfway through the regular season - how do people feel they're shaping up? No team totally out of it yet as there's no reason why the two win teams couldn't go on a run the second half.

Very tight indeed! So many injuries this year and underperformers throughout the league. All you need is a good break or a great waiver wire add (like a Watson etc) and you're right in the mix!

Also, don't forget to use the 'Trading Block' function on ESPN. Can show what guys you want to part, what guys there's no chance you'd part with, what positions you're looking to strengthen etc!

Trade deadline is Nov 22nd lads in case anyone wants to get some deals done!

If I'm understanding the playoff projections correctly, the top four teams irrespective of division will proceed to the playoffs, with points for as the tiebreaker. Is my understanding correct?

If I'm understanding the playoff projections correctly, the top four teams irrespective of division will proceed to the playoffs, with points for as the tiebreaker. Is my understanding correct?

So it's the two divisional winners and then the 2 next best records!

• Advertisement

gerryfed wrote: »
    So it's the two divisional winners and then the 2 next best records!

That isn't reflected in current settings mate.

Are you indicating next week as last week of regular season and a three week playoff? Cause that isn't showing right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭TOss Sweep

That isn't reflected in current settings mate.

Are you indicating next week as last week of regular season and a three week playoff? Cause that isn't showing right now.

It is for me when I look at the playoff projected bracket.

Me and Claymakers as the division leaders and Lone Wolves and Amo Biscuits with the next highest rankings with records of 8-4

Me 1
    Claymakers 2
    Lone Wolves 3
    Amo biscuits 4

Still 2 more regular weeks to go though so that could change

Sorry, I misunderstood. So two more regular weeks and then semi finals and final in weeks 15 and 16.

Sorry, I misunderstood. So two more regular weeks and then semi finals and final in weeks 15 and 16.

Yeah that's it! I mentioned it at the start about doing just two weeks of playoffs as someone finishing 6th in a 10 man league shouldn't get a chance at the title in my eyes haha... so ran with that!

Think I'm 5th seed at the moment so it's biting me in the ass :P

Some effort from gerryfed to seize a playoff spot. 180 points at the crucial moment!!

Some effort from gerryfed to seize a playoff spot. 180 points at the crucial moment!!

Haha seen that, crazy! God bless those Steelers eh :)

I reeled off 5 wins on the bounce to squeak into the playoffs! Tough on Amo Biscuits missing out!

Good luck gents!

Championship Semis -

(1) Claymakers v (4) Fairview Ferretts

(2) Irish Masshole v (3) The Lone Wolves

The pair of us In the final bud!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭TOss Sweep

The pair of us In the final bud!

Congrats

TOss Sweep wrote: »
    Congrats

Cheers, had a great draft tbh. Never once had to consider changing the core components of my team all year and avoided any major injuries (which is lucky obv). gerryfed and I were the only two teams over 1700 points for during the regular season so could be a high scoring finale!

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Jasondeans86er

Cheers for setting this up! raging I didn't make the post season but alas when you lose a good few players for most of the season not much you can do.... looking at you Zeke!

Let me know if you are setting up anything for next season as I will be interested... Jason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Fair play lads, I missed out on the final by a hell of a big margin!

This was good craic, nice to play in a PPR league for something different. :)

Unlucky gerry, fair play on a great season and thanks for organising / running.

Cheers everyone for taking part! Shame losing in the final but my team didn't show up so fairs fair :)

We'll leave the league and this boards page here if we can sure and touch base after the summer! Hopefully get it going again!

Thanks again!

Just wondering if this one's gonna keep going this year? I really enjoyed the PPR element be great to go again. :)

Just wondering if this one's gonna keep going this year? I really enjoyed the PPR element be great to go again. :)

Hey mate.

I'm fine with getting it going again this year. Whoever is interested, please respond on this page and we'll check numbers in 2 weeks.

Thanks

Deadly. I'm in for sure. Thanks a million for organising again. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Jasondeans86er

Sounds good! Count me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭padmcv

I'd like to join this year if there's room

• Registered Users Posts: 23 kkeith5

I would be interested too if u have room

• Advertisement

Love to go again

Advertisement