Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Xmas lights - where to buy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Homestore and more

• Registered Users Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭bladespin

Tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭carltonleon

Lights are 50% off in Woodies

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Homestore and more

Second for homestore and more, mine are all from there and there is still working great and they’re all half price at the moment.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I got Homestore and More lights last year and they were lovely. But this year I got a set from Christmasland and I do like them a lot more! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Love love love our Homestore lights. They’re so warm and glowy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Only seen this thread sorry to go off subject but you's have given me hope...I'm looking for battery operated lights for my stairs and never thought of Woodies I might be in luck looks like my local store might have some...il be stopping by tomorrow :D

Great suggestions from everyone hope you got sorted James 007

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭carltonleon

They defo have some Sarah. I picked up a couple of sets of battery operated ones the other day. They also appear to have an auto shut off, if they have been on too long they just power off which is great if you forget to switch them off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Got my lights in Woodies thanks folks set of 50 for 4.99 they where 14.99 got 3 packets
    my hallway is half way done just to tidy coats away and do the rest
    My hall is glowing
    I know I could have gotten them in Penneys as my others are from there but I literally can’t face a trip to Penneys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Might be too late but I need a small bunch of coloured lights for a tiny tree outdoors. Home store and more got anything like that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Can you buy Christmas led lights with pink in them? I miss my pink, my last old set blew this year

Advertisement