Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gdax second id verification

• 16-12-2017 6:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭

As per the heading iv been trying and trying in vain to register a second form of id for Gdax. I already have a verifies coinbase acc. Im trying to upload via both the web cam and phone camera on the app.

Time and time again it is failing.
    Is this a common issue or is there something is should be trying

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

Took many attempts, put the phone on a still object and get the whole ID, use good lighting too. I had the larger drivers licence and it was all bent out of shape but got there in the end after 30 mins :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭grahamor

Took me about 7 attempts. I used an image of my passport for the second verification which is easier than taking a photo of it.

The Coinbase app will show you the status of verifications and if some have failed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Are both IDs from the same country? They don't allow you to IDs from different countries.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,019 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I had the same problem at the weekend.. Added it as second ID with the coinbase app and it verified almost instantly!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Use the coinbase app and turn on the flash.

• Advertisement
Advertisement