Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Islam

• 15-12-2017 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

I searched for threads on political Islam. They seen to be very old.
    Is there some de facto ban?
    And if so why I would have thought that it's a very big concern to many

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 36,787 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Mod: We have a World Religions forum, OP if you want to discuss the religion of Islam. Unless there's something political you'd like to discuss then I'll have to close this.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Mod: We have a World Religions forum, OP if you want to discuss the religion of Islam. Unless there's something political you'd like to discuss then I'll have to close this.

Islam is not just religion though, its political aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭An Ciarraioch

Help!!!! wrote: »
    Islam is not just religion though, its political aswell

A more specific title might help - are you looking to discuss Islamic fundamentalism, the politics of the Arab world, or the influence of say, Iran or Saudi Arabia on the Middle East?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

A more specific title might help - are you looking to discuss Islamic fundamentalism, the politics of the Arab world, or the influence of say, Iran or Saudi Arabia on the Middle East?

You need to ask the OP

• Registered Users Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭An Ciarraioch

B9K9 wrote: »
    I searched for threads on political Islam. They seen to be very old.
    Is there some de facto ban?
    And if so why I would have thought that it's a very big concern to many

B9K9, are you there?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Mod note:

Closed as OPs question was asked and answered and he hasnt come back with any specific political issue.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement