Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

February intake

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 pandabear97

Room for a youngin?
    I'm banking on me being the youngest there by a distance haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭KnightRider21

Judging by your 97 then its only a 2 year gap #Kindergarteners

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭TheBearcop

I’d be close to the same age group as yourselves :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 CarrotCake1

I'm gonna be the parent of the squad by the looks of it

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Stig

Room in the club for one more???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭MayDupname

Filling up now folks, good to see plenty of boardies confirmed. I think a strong drink and a celebratory viewing of Hot Fuzz is in order.

We've waited for this for soo long. I just know when we're buried under with work and stressing about exams we'll look back at this time with nostalgia.

Buy we've only gone and done it!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 T213a

Yous said about an extra document missing? Never mentioned on my call. Good or bad? Haha

Paranoia that something will change or go wrong is setting in.. haha

Resignation letter written and ready to hand in.

T213a wrote: »
    Yous said about an extra document missing? Never mentioned on my call. Good or bad? Haha

Paranoia that something will change or go wrong is setting in.. haha

Resignation letter written and ready to hand in.
    Ah it’s ok not bad lol don’t be worrying, Iv give in 1 resignation just 1 more to go lol

Question about first months pay? Will it be a full months pay for just paid for thise days that we actually do from starting?

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭RedPool2891

Question about first months pay? Will it be a full months pay for just paid for thise days that we actually do from starting?
    I was wondering this on my way to work this morning. 

I've my resignation letter drafted and ready to go as well - going to wait until the welcome pack arrives though. 

I reckon I'll be the other parent of this squad, CarrotCake!

This is going to be great - so many boardies on board now :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭shanevendrell

If our start date is after the 15th of the month you aren't paid until the end of the month after....as long as 7/8 potentially without pay. One to think about.

If our start date is after the 15th of the month you aren't paid until the end of the  month after....as long as 7/8 potentially without pay. One to think about.
    Cool - thank you.  At least that answers our queries.

feel like a right greenhorn asking these questions but when do the welcome packs get sent out? lol

I'd imagine they're en route now.

Hopefully I come home from work today and there’s a cheeky 1 sitting waiting for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Waitinggame123

Would be nice way to end the week! Not long until it all begins!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭MayDupname

Waitinggame, you probably shouldn't be posting a specific date on a public forum. Consider editing or deleting the post.

Yeah I’d edit that

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭WittyName291

I suppose the dreaded cardio and sprints are gonna have to start now again lol

Only cardio ill be doing is to the dinner table

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Waitinggame123

Done, thanks

Yep, hello assault bike

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭shanevendrell

Have a feeling this is a smaller intake again. January is definitely full size but thats maybe because there is no December class.

No welcome pack delivery then. Thats no fun

No welcome pack :( could be Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 38 CarrotCake1

Sorry guys I know this has already been discussed but when do you reckon our first pay day will be after starting? I currently get paid weekly so will I have to stash some dolla aside to keep me going a while?

Find out at the induction im guessing. Maybe ask drummer in the 1509 thread. Hes done his induction he mighy know.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Stig

Got my welcome pack in the post this morning :) notice for work typed up too. Still doesn't feel like real.

Mine is through too. Still a bit surreal.

Carrotcake, it's in the welcome pack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 pandabear97

Hope this is ok to ask, is the only form we have to send back before attendance the confirmation form?

Advertisement