Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW18 transfers

• 12-12-2017 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭

Moting out!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Moting out!

Those fixtures though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,092 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Our house

• Registered Users Posts: 39,494 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Free hit activated

PARlance wrote: »
    Our house

In the middle of our street

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Plan was to do Daniels or Mee/Gross to Kenny/Shaqiri going to have to do it tonight as Gross heading down and Kenny And Shaqiri heading up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Invincible

Willian in

Shaqiri out

• Registered Users Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Want to get rid of Courtois and Azpi but their fixtures are too ****ing good. It's so frustarting owning them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Is K Long the obvious replacement for Ward? He'd be some bargain

I can't really sell zaha now can I ! I may have other issues to deal with anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Mee will return and retake his spot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

dsmythy wrote:
    Mee will return and retake his spot.

Is he starting instead of Brady by any chance

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Belt

Long is a centre back who will drop out when Mee returns. I'd imagine Charlie Taylor will slot in to the team for Ward, he's a natural left back they signed from Leeds in the summer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

Duffy out, Christenson in

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Belt wrote: »
    Long is a centre back who will drop out when Mee returns. I'd imagine Charlie Taylor will slot in to the team for Ward, he's a natural left back they signed from Leeds in the summer

Ye it should be Taylor. However mee played left back for Burnley the year they were relegated from the PL. My money would be on Taylor though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Rooney > Morata
    Coutinho > Gross

Thats what I'm thinking atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭bantee

Feminia to Christie done

• Registered Users Posts: 13,282 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Every fcker out, new lot in. WC.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,585 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Assuming KevIrl isn't taking the mickey in the matchday thread, it sounds like Kiko F ain't going to be featuring anytime soon. Might get Mariappa in after more inevitable carnage tomorrow night.

Moreno red flagged until the 16th on FPL site and Ward hobbling off leaves me shaky at the back.

Really want to dump Courtois as well...up there with my worst signings of all time

Not sure why people are signing Christensen, he was lucky to get a cs tonight and Chelsea can't keep cleansheets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭skippy15

Rooney > Morata
    Coutinho > Gross

Thats what I'm thinking atm.

Think they are bad moves- i'd sooner do them the other way around???:confused:
    Couts and Rooney will outscore morata and gross all day long- i've just sold Morata and Gross this GW but for Hazard and Calvert Lewin,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

skippy15 wrote: »
    Couts and Rooney will outscore morata and gross all day long- i've just sold Morata and Gross this GW but for Hazard and Calvert Lewin,

I think he is doing them the other way around...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

skippy15 wrote: »
    Yeah it's the other way around maybe I didn't put them in correct order. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Thinking of Mee -> Kabasele and Hennessey -> Pickford.

I’m going to take a punt on Burnley’s defensive output slowing down in the coming weeks and I like the look of Watford’s fixtures, with Kabasele being nailed on.

Pickford has relatively okay fixtures and Everton will only continue to improve defensively under Big Sam. That, and I don’t really fancy any of the other cheap goalkeepers aside from perhaps Gomes and certainly won’t be doubling up on Watford.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Paully D wrote: »
    Thinking of Mee -> Kabasele and Hennessey -> Pickford.

I’m going to take a punt on Burnley’s defensive output slowing down in the coming weeks and I like the look of Watford’s fixtures, with Kabasele being nailed on.

Pickford has relatively okay fixtures and Everton will only continue to improve defensively under Big Sam. That, and I don’t really fancy any of the other cheap goalkeepers aside from perhaps Gomes and certainly won’t be doubling up on Watford.

Not sure of prices off hand and if this cheaper but you could do Kenny and Gomes instead of Pickford and Kaba?

I'd give Burnley more of a chance for clean sheets even with tougher fixtures than Watford with easier ones

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

siblers wrote: »
    I'd give Burnley more of a chance for clean sheets even with tougher fixtures than Watford with easier ones

and Chelsea. Wánkérs :mad:

and Chelsea. Wánkérs :mad:

FATHER!!!!!

:D

Bavies out now anyway

Maybe for Jones .....or dunk !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Gross has to go now that his place is not secure.

• Advertisement

Gross has to go now that his place is not secure.

Hughton has written this game off

Advertisement