Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW16 Captain

Options
2»

Comments

Well if we get West Ham team news before the deadline then it will directly impact my decision.

I won’t hold my breath though.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Markx

Hardest captaincy selection of the season so far. Logic says Hazard to me, but does he start for sure? Captained Kane against Liverpool, Palace and Swansea so have had the rough with the smooth. Stoke(H) holds so much promise.

If Unsworth was still 'in charge' at Everton, it would be Salah but Sam revels in tacticing games like these.

Right now its Haz > Kane > Salah but in 12 hours who knows who will be in the seat when the music stops. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭timber train

Ok ok here is the Stats
    Harry Kane
    6 goals 1 assistance .
    In his last 3 games v Stoke
    And all by the same scoreline in them 3 Games ( 4-0 )
    But then Wembley came along to spoil everything .
    At least if i have a bad season in Fantasy .i can blame Wembley .

KANE CAPTAIN SO ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭elefant

Every time Hazard has played in the last month he's been electric. Probably the most dangerous player in the league when he's fit, imo. And he only played 10 minutes two games ago. And he has a fixture against a truly dreadful team.

Harry kane stats

• Advertisement

We love you hazard we do oh fantasy we love you ☺☺☺☺

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Regret captaining Haz. Had been impressed with West Ham against Man City should have gone with my gut although my vc is Zaha who you're ALWAYS reluctant to captain :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Drunkenly switched from Hazard to Kane as C. Who says drunken FF choices can't work eh

Good move in drunken situation .i went with the stats and harry continued his form against a woeful stoke .
    Brighton at home next for harry .
    Looks like a new chapter for harry .a new record he has to set .
    How bout a hat trick v brighton to start it off .☺☺☺kane will remain my capkane once more ☺

Advertisement