Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Messaging/Contacting Waterford/Southern IR Area

• 06-12-2017 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I hope someone can advise me. I met this guy at the Dublin airport while waiting for the #4 bus to Waterford this past Tuesday 12/5 and I want to know if anybody can tell me a popular message board in the Waterford area that by chance he or a friend of his might read. He stayed on after I got off at Thomastown so he has to be in the Waterford area. I had jet lag and fell asleep on the bus and woke up when we pulled into Thomastown. I was worried about getting my suite case from underneath that I never got his info and I wanted to hangout with him. Its probably obvious I'm not from here and he was a really nice guy I'd like to do stuff with so any and all help trying to locate him is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Awwwww! :D

Anyway, I can't think of any forum other than this one... maybe there are other forums that he might hang out on if he has particular interests, like birdwatching, astronomy, hurling, etc.

You could get in touch with wlrfm.com and get it on the radio if it's that big a deal... but I'm sure they'd want to interview you at your wedding then! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Realaw!2020

Oh well! Thanks. We never reached the hobbies section in the Q & A. I'll continue to be a bride's maid I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Oh well! Thanks. We never reached the hobbies section in the Q & A. I'll continue to be a bride's maid I guess.

Haha... sure post up what you found out about him and maybe someone can give you a pointer. College? Workplace? Favourite pub?

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Did you get his name? Might be easier to help if we knew that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Realaw!2020

I'm embarrassed to say I didn't get his name. We both sat at the front of the bus. He was about 5'11" reddish hair and blue eyes (how many people in Ireland could possibly have those traits? Kidding) mid to late 20s wearing blue jeans. "A shot in the dark" as they say. I should have run back on the bus but don't want to be another obnoxious American.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Mad for the ride

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭Gardner

if he didn't get his fingers wet after an hour on the bus then its an Irish thing to move onto someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

If you have Facebook, try the Waterford Questions and Answers page?

Advertisement