Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby League World Cup 2017 (27th Oct. to 2nd Dec.)

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I think it's a better result for the sport if England win so I hope they do the business. I fear it's Australia that will win it comfortably though. Hopefully it's still alive going into the final ten minutes.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,845 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

I think it's a better result for the sport if England win so I hope they do the business. I fear it's Australia that will win it comfortably though. Hopefully it's still alive going into the final ten minutes.

Yeah I think you're spot on. England cut out all the errors they might make a game of it, but even then you'd have to say Australia will probably still win. Take Australia out of International Rugby League and you've got a competitive sport now. BAN THEM!! :pac:

World Cup final this morning, kick off is 0900. Live on BBC One or Eir Sports 2. (So you can choose English or Australian commentary/coverage).

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

IMG_20171202_084250.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Sutton a kiwi referee?

Edit found out he's Aussie ,farcical

• Registered Users Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

England playing well but just feel aussies have an extra gear.

• Advertisement

No idea why Perenara couldn't haven't been asked to ref the final. When you have a top tier ref from a neutral country why on earth wouldn't you pick him.

Defences on top throughout the game, underwhelming final really and disappointed with the result but a great tournament otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Credit to England for making it competitive. Australia were worthy winners of the tournament overall. Hopefully the other teams keep progressing and the next one has a more open feel to it.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Advertisement