Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dublin Bikes Survey

• 01-12-2017 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi everyone,

I'm doing some research into the digital services offered as part of the Dublin Bikes scheme.

Can you please help me out with this survey? It should take no longer than 5 minutes, and it's completely anonymous.

https://goo.gl/9LoLBE

Thanks again for your help, I really appreciate it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Moved to Researched forum

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Done (But of marginal value given my current location).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey SurveyUCD,
    Please let your fellow UCD students know that we welcome student degree-related homework questions, projects, and surveys in the 35 forums of the Science, Health & Environment category. Please also note that categories outside of ours on boards.ie may or may not welcome student research. I have asked the mods, Cmods, and Admins to transfer from other categories to ours, but it's voluntary and they don't have to do so.

Black Swan

• Registered Users Posts: 8 SurveyUCD

Hi Black Swan,
    Thanks for fulfilling the survey & for having asked the mods to transfer the survey to this section. I wasn't sure about the location, and sorry again if I misplaced it in the first place.
    Regarding the other students that might use board.ie for research, I'll hope they'll use the search functionality beforehand to share it on the appropriate section. Unfortunately, I'm just a humble student without the power of spreading the words to my fellow colleagues. Anyway, thanks again for welcoming this kind of degree-related work, it sure helps.

Advertisement