Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

France v Ireland 6N 2018

• 22-11-2017 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,999 ✭✭✭

Just a heads up for anyone traveling that tickets are now available from the FFR website

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

Are the Cat1 tickets all sold, or are they still to be released ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,981 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

I notice the kick off time is 17:30. In early February. Have they learned nothing? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,999 ✭✭✭Caranica

banchang wrote: »
    Are the Cat1 tickets all sold, or are they still to be released ?

They were available yesterday. Stadium heavily booked already!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,981 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

Caranica wrote: »
    They were available yesterday. Stadium heavily booked already!
    Thanks for the heads up. Have my tickets booked now. Had booked flights already a couple of months ago, now I've only got to book the hotel. :)

Haven't been to a match in Paris since 2006. That one was memorable. :)

So Cat1 tickets gone then ?

• Advertisement

This was the situation at 9pm last night. Red sections sold out

How can I get that picture- can’t see it on Stade de France website ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

How can I get that picture- can’t see it on Stade de France website ?

https://billetterie.ffr.fr/fr/meeting/4477/france-irlande-2018/stade-de-france-st-denis/03-02-2018/17h30

• Registered Users Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭downtheroad

Slightly off topic, but will be heading over to this, have flights, tickets and hotel booked. Our hotel is in the 17th arrondissement, near Moulin Rouge. Does anybody know a good restaurant that is reasonably priced in the area? Doesn't need to be a 3 star Michelin but something nice would be appreciated.

Slightly off topic, but will be heading over to this, have flights, tickets and hotel booked. Our hotel is in the 17th arrondissement, near Moulin Rouge. Does anybody know a good restaurant that is reasonably priced in the area? Doesn't need to be a 3 star Michelin but something nice would be appreciated.

Chartier is an institution, dining room goes back to the 1800s. Staff are rude and there's no chance of a table for two. You will probably have to queue but the food is good, simple and inexpensive and it feels like stepping back in time

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RichieRich89

I'd consider picking Quinn Roux for this one. Just so the scrum will be as strong as possible

I'd consider picking Quinn Roux for this one. Just so the scrum will be as strong as possible

Joking yes ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,615 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Joking yes ?

Are you unfamiliar with Richie?

No, no I'm not.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭xertpo

Wow, still tickets there available. I haven't see that in a few years.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RichieRich89

Joking yes ?

No?

The scrum is big in France. If Ireland can dominate there, it could take the game away from France.

Advertisement