Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2017 Grand Slam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Thank fcuk that ape is retiring, obnoxious prcik :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭mafc

Ffs it gets worse
    What an embarrassing interview, sums up Taylor for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭blackcard

Taylor is a magnificent player but is a totally unlikable person. If an opponent bahaved towards him the same way, he would have a meltdown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

That 122 really killed cross good game best so far

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭FineAle

The future is bright for Rob Crosss, simple as. Onwards and upwards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭jrkb

Christ almighty Taylors interviews are just weird what a gob****e also is mvg becoming more and more unlikeable?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,752 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I imagine the truth will come out about Taylor some day

I'd say hes a right yoke off camera

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I imagine the truth will come out about Taylor some day

I'd say hes a right yoke off camera

Yeah it will take a while and anyone that had spoken out before now would have been committing professional suicide, but once out of the picture I'm sure it will all come out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

Taylor is a sex pest

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭buster180

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

danganabu wrote: »
    Thank fcuk that ape is retiring, obnoxious prcik :mad:

Will he get a job with Sky after he retires? That's my biggest worry!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭sc86

marvin80 wrote: »

very possible :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,289 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

He still seems bafflingly popular amongst the English darts fans, he'll have absolutely rabid support against MVG this afternoon so on those grounds he seems a shoe-in for a commentary role.

marvin80 wrote: »
    He still seems bafflingly popular amongst the English darts fans, he'll have absolutely rabid support against MVG this afternoon so on those grounds he seems a shoe-in for a commentary role.

Realy really hope not, would definitely only watch in mute, I can tolerate Mardle and even Bobby George on the Beeb but that would be just too much, it would be all about him and you wouldnt even know who was playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Wow wrighty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

They were playing out time halfway through. Anderson was playing so well Wright looked like he was going to ask for his autograph. A break and a new set of darts from Wright and he turned it upside down.
    In all honestly I think Anderson would have been a better rival for MvG or Taylor in the final but serious darts and composure from Wright there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭statto25

Taylor really pulling the piss there with the 121 and then has a smirk and clap when MvG finishes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Bossed by MvG and behaved like a dick lobbing darts at the board towards the end and not for the first time.
    He was talking about respect last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Yep and MVG says in interview that Taylor came up to him in the break saying he shouldn’t be celebrating, prick

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭statto25

Fair play to Michael for mentioning what Taylor was up to at the intervals. He did well to hold his nerve and get the job done after that sort of carry on.

• Advertisement

MVG my new favourite player :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭blackcard

buster180 wrote: »
    Phil has personality, just not a nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Really hope Wright wins later tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭jrkb

Really hope Wright wins later tonight.

yep starting to really dislike mvg not as bad as taylor but he full of it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

i really really hope taylor is knocked out early if the worlds,dont think i can put up with the sky fawning all over him,and the documentary there bringing out around then will only add to the 'nostalgia'

jrkb wrote: »
    yep starting to really dislike mvg not as bad as taylor but he full of it too.

I'm not convinced that MVG isn't a little bit 'slow'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

You'd think MVG could afford socks that stayed up. He's always at them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Deserved winner tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 7,528 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Would love to see MVG hammer Taylor at the world's and celebrate like a madman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

NDWC wrote: »
    Would love to see MVG hammer Taylor at the world's and celebrate like a madman

and not pour the water for Taylor either :D

Advertisement