Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need an Artist? Post here! Read Post #1 before posting!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mcnally56

Hi. I am currently in the middle of a project and I wish to find some one who could do a nice scheme for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Dotsie~tmp

Hello I am in need of a painting based on the style and colour of an existing artwork. It's will be two suns in a sky. One very slightly smaller and a bit brighter and the other larger. The colours and style should be based on the image attached to this post, this is important!

Could anyone manage this before Christmas? ??

It doesn't have to be big. A4 or a bit smaller maybe. Watercolour maybe. Does this interest anyone? It's for sentimental value.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sorayasobh

I need some help creating soft plush dinosaurs. I have the design idea but not the ability. Any ideas where i can get some help?

Thanks,

Soraya

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Lady P

Looking for someone to do a canvas painting for me based on one I had done previously. PM if interested and I can send photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for an artist who would be able to create a few original drawings to be used for EFL (English as a Foreign Language) classroom materials. I have the concepts in mind, but don't have the artistic ability to create them myself!

I'm in Dublin, so would prefer someone local that I could sit down with and explain the project.

Competitive rates paid; please PM me for more information.

Thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭stanley1980

Bit of a shot in the dark here but here goes: I'd love to have a mural/stencil in my history classroom to commemorate The 1916 Rising. Would anyone know someone who might be able to help with this? The school is in the Dublin area.
    My dream is to brighten up a dull/austere room and inspire students for years to come!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭WildSaffron

Still looking!
    Am looking for a weaver to produce throws and scarves incorporating certain designs - small quantities. Please PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Derry_S

Hi all,

I'm hoping to get an exhibition of eco-art going this summer. I'm looking for 3D and mixed media artists and crafters that do create/can create art or usable items from recycled findings. It will be based in Waterford, so local or south-east region artists & crafters would be preferable. If feasible, we hope to have a provision in place for those who want to sell their work. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,
    Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cahill2016

Hi,what kinda of painting did you have in mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

Hi Folks,

Hoping someone can help.
    I'm looking for a graffiti artist to do a rainforest themed mural on a garden wall. Approx 6ft by 30ft. It will probably only be a section of this though.

I'd really like an idea of price to see if its doable.

if you have any recommendations please PM me.
    Thanks a million
    z

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 betzy2011

Hi, I'm looking for a graffiti artist to cover my van
    Galway area preferred
    Will travel for the right price:)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Flanz

Hi, Im looking for an artist to complete a painting from a photo taken on a beach in Rosslare, includes some rocks/ sand/ sea and one person. Its for a birthday gift so I would want it framed also. Im on a budget so cost needs to be reasonable. Anyone interested, Id love to see your sites/ other work. Thanks in advance....

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭topper_harley2

Hi guys, looking to get a replica of a joke painting from TV series The League, which one character buys for 25k. It's called a Kluneberg, and here is image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CV4K-esWsAIJ7XY.jpg. There are loads of other images online, search Kluneberg The League.
    Looking to get replica done as a gift, Dublin area. Would be looking for about 2ft by 3ft portrait. It's very simple and I would attempt it myself but I'd have no use for supplies afterwards. PM with any info or questions. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭WildSaffron

Looking for an artist to work with me on a concept of a children's book. To make a pitch to a publisher.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I highly recommend getting in touch with https://www.facebook.com/SarahBowieIllustration/?fref=ts

She has illustrated a number of children's books etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

I've recently uploaded a song to youtube just for a bit of fun and put together a slideshow with some photos. I then got the idea that I'd like to upload some more original recordings at some stage in the future.

I'd be interested in talking to someone that would like to put a few sketches/drawings/whatever you like, together to illustrate some songs for display on youtube. PM me if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

Hi all,

I am looking for an artist to reproduce a photograph for us. I would hope to have it reasonably close without too much deviation from the original.
    The only issue is you might not have more than about 10 days to reproduce it as I have yet to get the photo and have to have it for Sunday 3rd Sept.

Willing to travel to collect within 2 hrs of Dublin.

Please pm with some samples.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 30 TheLass

RobAMerc wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am looking for an artist to reproduce a photograph for us. I would hope to have it reasonably close without too much deviation from the original.
    The only issue is you might not have more than about 10 days to reproduce it as I have yet to get the photo and have to have it for Sunday 3rd Sept.

Willing to travel to collect within 2 hrs of Dublin.

Please pm with some samples.

Thanks

What type of photo is it? Portrait, Landscape and what media are you looking for - Oils can tale weeks to dry so acrylic or watercolour would be you safer options

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭micko4

Looking for someone to do a painting for me of a Beaver in a Space Suit, can pay 50 euro. send me a private message maybe with some other art you have done. thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭jamesbil

Looking for a glass maker for a colaborative project. Someone in or near Mayo ideally

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 PrincessPeach

Hi all. I'm looking for an illustrator who can do Disney-style portraits. It's for a personal piece. PM me if you are interested or want more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jonathan Ball Studio

jamesbil wrote: »
    Looking for a glass maker for a colaborative project. Someone in or near Mayo ideally

Hi James I run a glass blowing studio in Leitrim, what's sort of glass maker are you looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭jamesbil

Hi James I run a glass blowing studio in Leitrim, what's sort of glass maker are you looking for.

PM sent

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 300 ✭✭garbo speaks

Tiriel wrote: »
    I highly recommend getting in touch with

She has illustrated a number of children's books etc.

I love her stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 CCCHIA

Hi,

I'm looking for help finding an artist who can paint a landscape (in oils or acrylic) - about 14x21ins (or whatever). In the Munster area preferably (so I can collect it). I doesn't need to be framed but if that's included all the better.

The style of painting would have to be to realistic.

Thank you in advance for your help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DaneOH

<<SNIP>>

MOD NOTE: As per the rules written on the first post of this thread, "No advertising of services to be posted". Before posting, please familiarise yourself with the forum charter and the posting rules for each of the threads you wish to contribute to. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Greaney

Anyone in the Galway Area who could do a Kite making workshop for children age 9-14years?

years?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gil3972

<<snip>>

Mod note: Please contact the person by private message, and read the forum and thread charter before posting again. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gil3972

I need model's in or near Greystones. 25.00 per hour. It is for some paintings I doing for an autobiography I'm doing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I'm looking to get a custom kitchen plaque maybe in slate

I've attached a shop bought one we got - I'm looking for a similar one custom. Looking for a mug in that 3D effect of the olive oil bottle with some non 3D text. Finding it hard to come by - any suggestions where I may get one?

20190205-211758.jpg

Advertisement