Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Moving Btc from jaxx to coinomi

• 12-11-2017 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I have bitcoin in a jaxx wallet and sick of waiting for them to add bitcoin cash so want to move it to coinomi where I can claim my bitcoin cash. To do this do I just transfer my coins to the coinomi address or is there another way?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭wannabecraig

DeSelby83 wrote:
    Hi all, I have bitcoin in a jaxx wallet and sick of waiting for them to add bitcoin cash so want to move it to coinomi where I can claim my bitcoin cash. To do this do I just transfer my coins to the coinomi address or is there another way?

They have added, I've claimed mine. Just add the wallet in the wallets section and you will have to option to claim

• Registered Users Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I don't see the wallet in the menu. On android

DeSelby83 wrote:
    I don't see the wallet in the menu. On android

Check your wallet version, if it's not the latest you need to update via play.

Needs to be version 1.3.6.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I'm on 1.3.5 but don't have an option to update to .6 but good to know it's there. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

Use their Chrome browser version (download the latest version), essentially the same thing, just put in your 12 key words into it, add BCH wallet and you will see Claim warning pop up. I have to say that thanks to Jaxx i am determined to get myself a Ledger Nano, or even paper wallet is better than using these 3rd party wallets.

• Advertisement

Advertisement