Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Destiny 2 Sherpafest (PS4 Leviathan: Oct 17th-23rd)

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Well did the few lads get Calus done over the weekend? If not I can run Calus this evening before reset :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yeah I have to run it with 2 lads before reset too, so if you are short numbers civic giz a shout we patch an assault together.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm around too if any more are needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,007 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I should be around most nights this week to help out.

I probably won't be able to get on tonight early enough or long enough to help out on a raid - but as I say, rest of the week should be good.

Also, like a few others I would say I don't have any personal interest in running the raid or any of the rewards on offer so if help is needed on any stage of the raid (people dropping out etc) and you see me on feel free to send an invite. Just tell me what I'm doing and what class you want me to be! ;-D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

I'm around tonight to finish out our group if we're all good to go.
    Won't be around tomorrow but should be the rest of the week I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

I'm home at 9 I'll be playing something else probably but happy to jump on if needed

• Registered Users Posts: 45,007 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Haven't had much time to get on in the last couple of nights - but should be on from 8 tonight, if there is a sherpa run to do/complete.

Advertisement