Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 12 Transfers.

• 04-11-2017 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Invincible

Depending on how things go over International break, might get Mane in for game against Southampton.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,478 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Free hit activated

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Cedric out anyway, ideally to a £4.5m to allow me the flexibility to upgrade Sterling to Sane if I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,078 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Shaqiri could be coming back in. Damn that bloody injury just before GW9. 18 points in the 2 games since, involved in nearly everything good at Stoke for 5.9.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,323 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Have 2 free transfers and im not sure how. I fully intended to wildcard this week but now wondering if I will save it for another day or just say to hell with my 2 freebies.

Would love to make 8 or 9 changes to the team

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Cedric to anybody

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Bertrand out. Can't believe I've had 5.5 tied up in him so long.

Looks like a Southampton exodus this week now that their "good" fixtures are done.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭COH

Wildcard time

• Registered Users Posts: 17,195 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Bertrand & Ritchie out!
    ?
    Mee & Shaquiri in
    Maybe............

• Registered Users Posts: 19,549 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

More than likely Sanchez out Salah in I need to get him, and too much money in Sanchez to justify keeping him, and also hard to have him and Salah.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,592 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Vardy to Abraham msybe.

Possibly Liverpool attacking cover.

Naughton out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Vardy to Abraham msybe.

Possibly Liverpool attacking cover.

Naughton out.

I'd prefer Murray to Abraham now, Swans don't look great.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Suttner now an issue for me, Lowe only came on late too.

May go Suttner > Dunk.
    May hold Lowe due to Schindlers red.

Elliot Foster
    Kola Cedric Naughton Jones Mee
    Sané Salah Richarlison Gross Carroll
    Kane Lukaku Vardy

2 FTs and .4 itb

Think Cedric to Daniels will be one of my transfers. Not sure what to do with Vardy. Would like Murray but a double up with Gross is not ideal. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Suttner has to go, what an absolute disaster of a transfer. I've needed help from my bench these weeks and he just suddenly stopped playing. Frustrating as I could have brought in Dunk instead, I just didn't know there was any possibility of him losing his place, he was seemingly nailed on before.

Got absolutely nothing in the bank so eyeing up Francis from B'mouth at 4.4 who have a run of really tasty fixtures and look like they may be starting to have a bit of defensive solidity.

Alternatively if Bavies doesn't start today (which is quite likely) I'll probably have to say goodbye to him so will take a -4. Not sure who I'd bring in but probably a cheapy (maybe Ben Mee) and have some funds to play with.

Boring changes but my backline has needed surgery for a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Elliot Foster
    Sanalah Richarlison Gross Carroll
    Kane Lukaku Vardy

2 FTs and .4 itb

Think Cedric to Daniels will be one of my transfers. Not sure what to do with Vardy. Would like Murray but a double up with Gross is not ideal. Any ideas?

If you don't want a Brighton double up then Abraham is worth considering in that price bracket, even if Swansea were rubbish. I think he'll still prove to be value over the course of the season.

In the Vardy bracket though I would definitely consider Firmino. Not brilliant returns lately, but he was very unlucky not to get some points yesterday. If Ox had put it in first time instead of needing two attempts he would have had an assist.

He's been playing better lately (was very good yesterday I thought) and the points will come. He's definitely more of a team player so won't poach the way most number 9s will, but I think he'll rack up some points. 8.5 playing at Liverpool seems good value.

Otherwise you've got Rashford who is a little cheaper and has a couple of really nice fixtures. His playing time is a little bit iffy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Elliot Foster
    Sané Salah Richarlison Gross Carroll
    Kane Lukaku Vardy

2 FTs and .4 itb

I have or want most everyone on your team. I wouldn't have Vardy out as a priority. Cedric and Foster would be first up at the exit for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,552 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Probably Yoshida to Jones.

Southampton + FPL = disaster

Morzadec wrote: »
    He's been playing better lately (was very good yesterday I thought) and the points will come. He's definitely more of a team player so won't poach the way most number 9s will, but I think he'll rack up some points. 8.5 playing at Liverpool seems good value.

I had Firmino earlier in the season and he was a huge disappointment. Now that Mané is back, he might improve but I can't see myself going back there. Plenty of food for thought over the break anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

Tempted to get illkay gundogan, can see him starting more games

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

Foster , bavies , Ritchie , Alli , Vardy , possibly Jesus
    Where will I start !
    -8 will be my starting point is the answer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

km79 wrote: »
    Foster , bavies , Ritchie , Alli , Vardy , possibly Jesus
    Where will I start !
    -8 will be my starting point is the answer

Alonso Bavies Tadic Chicarito Hennessy

Tadic to Salah
    Chicarito to Murray
    Alonso to Mee

For -8

Following week
    Hennessy to Pope
    Bavies to TBC

• Registered Users Posts: 10,507 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Looks like Ben has offered himself up as transfer one. United defender in likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,195 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Yep. Bavies has to go :( And Bertrand and Ritchie and Foster and Chris Wood .......... and maybe Rom

I need another Wild Card

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

gammygils wrote: »
    Yep. Bavies has to go :( And Bertrand and Ritchie and Foster and Chris Wood .......... and maybe Rom

I need another Wild Card

I'm feeling like that too I've got bavies kola foster firmino Joselu and tpt on the chopping block as looking for a 3-5-2 for the next while with lukaku and Kane up top genuinely thought about taking a -16 last night but couldn't

I'm feeling like that too I've got bavies kola foster firmino Joselu and tpt on the chopping block as looking for a 3-5-2 for the next while with lukaku and Kane up top genuinely thought about taking a -16 last night but couldn't

I’ll be looking at -8/-12/-16
    I can’t keep going from week to week with bavies Ritchie in particular and I have 2 other transfers I want to do as well

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Cedric -> Duffy or a Burnley defender
    Sterling -> Sane

Is my plan at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Bavies out for Daniels, ready to do Jesus to Morata but that won't be done till after the internationals, same with D.Silva to Sane, Salah or Mane

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Just broke every rule I ever had as nothing is working for me this year took a -16 for the first time ever and done it before an international break but sure it can't get worse .

Kola --> ward
    Bavies --> chilwell
    Mahrez --> zaha
    Tpt --> Stanislas
    Firmino --> lukaku

Leaving me with
    Elliot
    Alonso Jones ward
    Salah sterling Stanislas Gros zaha
    Lukaku Kane
    Foster Moreno Joselu chilwell

Planning on leaving it as 3-5-2 till close to Christmas anyway will be sorting out keepers next week

Just broke every rule I ever had as nothing is working for me this year took a -16 for the first time ever and done it before an international break but sure it can't get worse .

Kola --> ward
    Bavies --> chilwell
    Mahrez --> zaha
    Tpt --> Stanislas
    Firmino --> lukaku

Leaving me with
    Elliot
    Alonso Jones ward
    Salah sterling Stanislas Gros zaha
    Lukaku Kane
    Foster Moreno Joselu chilwell

Planning on leaving it as 3-5-2 till close to Christmas anyway will be sorting out keepers next week
    Stanislas is injured and as always with him timeframe on return is unknown !

• Advertisement

Kola and Vardy to Duffy and Morata maybe. Chelsea up against West Brom next and Morata looks good today.

Advertisement