Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DCS World Harrier

Options
  • 27-10-2017 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭

The harrier goes on presale today looks great! anyone here be buying?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Skyknight

cadete,
    Thanks you, Sir...done...dusted....pre ordered :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Skyknight wrote: »
    cadete,
    Thanks you, Sir...done...dusted....pre ordered :D

If you need a wingman! Drop me a line!

Fly with quite a few regular players too if that’s something your interested in

Cadete,
    Wilco on that , though I'll have have to see how long it takes me to figure out the systems. :D I only currently have Nellis/Nevada scenery in the sim ATM. You planning on getting the Bug or/and the Cat? I think there is a Persian Gulf map to released at the same time. So looking forward getting my hands on the Harrier. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Skyknight wrote: »
    Cadete,
    Wilco on that , though I'll have have to see how long it takes me to figure out the systems. :D I only currently have Nellis/Nevada scenery in the sim ATM. You planning on getting the Bug or/and the Cat? I think there is a Persian Gulf map to released at the same time. So looking forward getting my hands on the Harrier. :D

Yea I will be all over them both, great to see some more advanced aircraft finally arriving! Although if you haven’t bought any modules yet the m2k is well worth it, cracking aircraft and pretty easy to learn! I have a Huey aswell it’s great fun but a bit harder to handle!
    Yea drop me a line anytime, the lads run “training” too if people need help with anything, they are a lot more into it than me, I like to drop in and out

Cadete,
    Appreciate that. Appreciate the offer, I may very well .

Yeah the Mirage is a hot little thing all right :D. Pity there is little chance of seeing a Rafale/Gripen in the sim for the foreseeable future :D Would also love to see a Scooter/Jaguar in the sim as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement