Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hurling Matches - Dublin (City) Week Commencing Nov 6th - Where?

• 31-10-2017 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭

Lads,
    I have friends coming to Dublin next week and they are eager to go see a Hurling game. I've had a quick look around for fixtures but I haven't spotted anything that confirms when or where a games is.
    I'm not looking for Croker or anything but UCD or another South side city club would be ideal. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    OR

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

OmegaRed wrote: »
    Lads,
    I have friends coming to Dublin next week and they are eager to go see a Hurling game. I've had a quick look around for fixtures but I haven't spotted anything that confirms when or where a games is.
    I'm not looking for Croker or anything but UCD or another South side city club would be ideal. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    OR

Cuala will play Dicksboro in the Leinster club championship on Sunday in Parnell Park, should be a cracker.

If that is too soon, as far as I know the club u21 championships are due to begin in Dublin next week, someone from Dublini should be able to advise.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭independent11

DCU, Trinity and UCD have GAA/Hurling twitter accounts that usually give details of fixtures

@UCDGAA
    @TCDGAA
    @DCUHURLINGCLUB

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭cgc5483

Assume you mean Sunday 5th Nov

List is here:

https://www.dublingaa.ie/fixtures/P300#focus

End of season so not much on except a few league promotion games and leftover rounds. AHL4 match in Tymon park at 10.30 for Judes versus Lucan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

Nope, Week Commencing Nov 6th, so Anything on the 6th, 7th or 8th really. Raheny on the 8th but all the way out in Abbotstown....

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭cgc5483

OmegaRed wrote: »
    Nope, Week Commencing Nov 6th, so Anything on the 6th, 7th or 8th really. Raheny on the 8th but all the way out in Abbotstown....

Right. Very little club hurling left and especially early in week. Colleges hurling you might find something

• Advertisement
Advertisement