Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kronenbourg Blanc

Options
  • 27-08-2006 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭

Had this a while back in Liverpool. Magnificent beer, I might add. But the only problem is I can't seem to get it over here. Does anyone know where it is sold in the Northside of Dublin?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭preilly79

I've bought it in more than a few molloys before. they always seem to have it.
    a good beer, but very fruity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

Mchughs on the Killbarrack Road stock Blanc and the blue Premier Cru

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

It's nice but I wouldn't drink more than one of them... a little too... sweet for my liking

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

McHugh's, excellent. I'm not too far from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

O Brien's in Ranelagh have it.
    I agree, it is a delicious beer. Drink it lots in England.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

sorry to bump an old thread.

But this stuff is worth it.

Cant find it anywhere in Naas.

Any ideas of a place to buy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

I guess it cant be got:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

i've only ever seen it up north in sainsburys

Nice enough wheat beer, a bit like hoegaarden, if a tad sweeter

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

pa990 wrote: »
    i've only ever seen it up north in sainsburys

Nice enough wheat beer, a bit like hoegaarden, if a tad sweeter

thought it was very mediocre and generally quite expenses down here too

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,777 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

It seems to have disappeared when Beamish closed. They were both owned by Scottish & Newcastle so I'd guess Beamish was the distributor. In the carve up, Beamish went to Heineken while Carlsberg got Kronenbourg.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 jenb550

Sorry to drag up an old post but I cannot find this beer anywhere in Ireland and wondered if anyone else had a break through?

Diageo are distributing it so some pubs should have it on tap. Should be in offies and supermarkets soon.

Oh that sounds brilliant, thanks! It would be great if it was rolled out in time for Summer!

Ok, I'm doing it again. I'm seeing everywhere that it's been launched in Ireland. Apparently back in August. I cannot see it for sale online or in any off licences yet though! Tell me someone has seen it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

The pub in Portmarnock has it on draught.

The pub in Portmarnock has it on draught.

You're joking?! I'm from swords! What pub in Portmarnock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Had it in the Clayton in Galway during the week - maybe other Dalata hotels are also carrying it?

Lovely beer - if I'd not been working I'd have had more than the couple I enjoyed!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

The Widow's (O'Dwyers). Haven't tried it, but they have the tap and some posters up...

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭emco

Cant wait to bump this thread in 2020.

emco wrote: »
    Cant wait to bump this thread in 2020.

Hopefully you won't have to bump it because I'll be swimming in the stuff over the new year in portmarnock!!! Thanks guys!! I'm from swords but living in limerick so a weekend in Galway and Christmas at home should keep me in Ireland and not applying for a Canadian visa again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

Bar in Dublin airport sells it.

Advertisement