Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lethal Weapon 5! (Gibson, Glover, Donner)

• 28-10-2017 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭

87-year-old Richard Donner (who helmed all four “Lethal Weapon” movies, as well as “Assassins,” “Conspiracy Theory,” “Timeline”) is aboard to direct. If the project gets off the ground, this will be Donner’s first directorial effort since 2006’s “16 Blocks.”

And they're not using any member of the Wayans family. 61-year-old Mel Gibson and 71-year-old Danny Glover will return as Riggs and Murtaugh. source

Reported ere too

I guess you are 'never too old for this sh1t'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,274 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Leave it alone.

The TV show is where it's at these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,423 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Would give it a go. Once Chris Rock is kept away. Bonus points if they give a cameo to some of the Always Sunny crowd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Needs Joe Pesci

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

It's been done already, to an exceptional level!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 DinoSteve

Hope it doesn't affect the tv show which ended up being pretty decent.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

DinoSteve wrote: »
    Hope it doesn't affect the tv show which ended up being pretty decent.

Is that available to watch anywhere over here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Loughc wrote: »

Te new series starts soon on ITV I think. Not watched it as I expect the worst of this sort of thing - the mere fact ITV bought it put me off to be honest!

As for LW 5, - 3 and 4 were both pretty rubbish and they really are too old for this sh1t now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I expected the worst of the TV show but it's actually pretty good and the leads have great chemistry.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,825 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Loughc wrote: »

RTE2 aired it, double episodes of Season 1

• Registered Users Posts: 84,825 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Im too old for this sh*t

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Richard Donner's gotta eat I guess; Gibson might still have the physicality to work with a fifth movie, but poor Glover has got old and frail. Let the poor guy be.

Advertisement