Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 10 Transfers.

• 20-10-2017 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Invincible

Hazard in
    Sanchez out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Chicarito out

• Registered Users Posts: 39,478 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Free hit activated

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

Alli Miki and maybe Ritchie out

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

Where to start...

Chicharito, Mooy (c*nt), Hegazi, Lowe, Mbemba all on the chopping board, will likely have others joining them after tomorrow's game

Took hits the last three weeks and team still in tatters, never been in such a bad shape in 10 years playing the game

PVA wrote: »
    Where to start...

Chicharito, Mooy (c*nt), Hegazi, Lowe, Mbemba all on the chopping board, will likely have others joining them after tomorrow's game

Took hits the last three weeks and team still in tatters, never been in such a bad shape in 10 years playing the game

If you sold mooy and he scored the following week
    How would that make you feel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Lukaku out - Morata in is the plan.

Happy with the way my team is looking at the moment but that can change quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭bantee

I’ll decide after the weekend but I’d like to get Aguero back in again, it’d be probably for Lukaku instead of Kane though.

km79 wrote: »

If you sold mooy and he scored the following week
    How would that make you feel?

Not too bothered to be honest! Mooy is getting the brunt of it because he blocked Two Point Toms haul last week... that was a bitter pill to swallow as TPT points are a rarity!

In truth Mooy is one of a huge number of players that haven't returned me a single goal or assist since I owned them.

My team for next week looks horrific, 5-6 transfers urgently needed and I've four players in the United v Spurs game.

Honestly considering the Free Hit chip just to avoid another dire week, seasons a write off anyway! Is there a 'good' time to use this chip?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭bantee

Honestly considering the Free Hit chip just to avoid another dire week, seasons a write off anyway! Is there a 'good' time to use this chip?
    Probably a skinny GW

Just checked FPLstatisics to see what players are dropping tonight... got mixed up for a moment. Thought I was reading my team in list view

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

I'll be getting my mickey out for Coutinho

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I'll be getting a Liverpool mid with 1 of my 2 transfers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Don't where to start. In terrible shape

Elliot Hennessy

Alonso Bavies Jones Cresswell Mbemba

Hazard Silva Tadic Mc Arthur Cork

Chicarito Aguero Kane.

Want Chicarito Tadic & Alonso all out next week

2 transfers already done on a Friday night, feels great :)

Season can't get any worse, gamble time!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Not too bothered to be honest! Mooy is getting the brunt of it because he blocked Two Point Toms haul last week... that was a bitter pill to swallow as TPT points are a rarity!

In truth Mooy is one of a huge number of players that haven't returned me a single goal or assist since I owned them.

My team for next week looks horrific, 5-6 transfers urgently needed and I've four players in the United v Spurs game.

Should he not be renamed as EPT?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,323 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Thinking of making a move right now to cash in on some price changes.

Davies for ward
    Kane for morata

1 hour to think about it

I'm taking the hit in price on Davies, Salah, Chicharito and Kane. Holding all of them for next week, will dump Chicharito after the Palace game... prob for big Tammy

Rikand wrote: »

Davies for ward
    Kane for morata

1 hour to think about it

I fell asleep

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Planning on Eriksen to Couthino and captaining him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Lukaku out - Morata in is the plan.

Happy with the way my team is looking at the moment but that can change quickly.

Actually Liverpool captaincy option might be a must looking at next weeks fixtures - might look at Bobby Firmino - had him for first 3 weeks where he scored well then sold him before his 5 blanks - would be sweet to bring him back in for a captaincy haul.

Will see what Huddersfield look like today and Liverpool look like tomorrow - could be a big Liverpool win on the cards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,301 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Ben Davies to Ward and lacazette to Kun done last night. Captain set. Won't be logging in again till November.

Davies for ward
    Kane for morata

1 hour to think about it

I fell asleep
    Good call !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Activated the wildcard last night. Managed to get most of the risers and got rid of a number of fallers. Have a rough idea of how I want my team to look but will re- assess after the GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Leaving this as a reminder for late in the week.

Haven't taken a good hit in a few weeks

Looking at Lukaku to Aguero or Jesus

And one of Davies or Alonso to a 4.5 Def, probably Simpson for a differential on rivals.
    Alonso's better fixtures, more guaranteed of minutes in OOP might save him for a while yet.

Then just maybe I can fix my midfield that I've been ignoring since Pogba's injury.

km79 wrote: »
    Good call !

It cost me a fortune

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

2 free transfers , ill get a liverpool player in for either Kane or Lukaku... ill make the wrong choice no doubt ! might swap Jesus to Aguero as well depending how today goes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

I have 2Ft so thinking with kane / Jesus and lukaku am I mad to drop Jesus for say Tammy and reinvest funds elsewhere?

Waiting till fixtures are over just in case injuries kill me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Mkhitaryan to Coutinho or Salah. Have Silva and Jesus so holding off on Sterling. Unless he goes bananas again today. Thinking about Bavies to Trippier to save money but last nights rise and fall put paid to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

remoteboy wrote: »
    Mkhitaryan to Coutinho or Salah. Have Silva and Jesus so holding off on Sterling. Unless he goes bananas again today. Thinking about Bavies to Trippier to save money but last nights rise and fall put paid to that.

Would not move bavies to trippier. Trippier will be subject to rotation with aurier. Though aurier appears to be cup / Europe player

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,238 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Lads ye should be keeping Ben Davies until Danny Rose is fully fit. Crazy to get rid of him other than trying not to lose money on him.

Advertisement