Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift of Rugby Tickets

• 19-10-2017 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I don't know where or who to ask about this.

I would like to purchase rugby tickets for someone. I don't know anything about Rugby.

I would like the match to be a good match that they go see.

Can anyone guide me where, what, how, when of one of the good matches that is upcoming perhaps in the new year maybe. Possibly not too soon, because they would need to take time off work, and I think they work weekends.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭damianmcr

Province or Ireland? You wont get tickets for Ireland but you could buy tickets for games v other provinces.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

damianmcr wrote: »
    Province or Ireland? You wont get tickets for Ireland but you could buy tickets for games v other provinces.

Well if they're buying gifts very soon they could get Argentina or Fiji, and although South Africa is sold out I am sure somewhere like Toutless has some because it didn't sell out till quite recently.

Advertisement