Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best Driving Instructor in Limerick city?

• 18-10-2017 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to get some recommendations for a driving instructor in the city. I completed 6 lessons in Galway, then I completed a further 3 since I've moved to Limerick for college and to be honest, I wasn't too keen on my instructor so I'm looking for recommendations to complete the final few and possibly some more while I wait for a date to do my test.
    I'd prefer not to name the instructor I'm looking to change from as I don't want to harm his business in any way, but it was just a personal preference that I'd rather not continue with him.
    So any recommendations would be great, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

Tom O'Mahoney at Shannonside Driving School. top class. 100% first time pass rate for my 3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭sioda

+1 for Tom excellent instructor

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭matchboxyouth

Thanks guys, will give him a call!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭chicorytip

O'Connell Flynn school of motoring.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭bannerman2005

+1 for Tom O'Mahoney as well. A gent to deal with and passed first time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭McSween

I passed first time using Tom in 1999. My brother had three fails and then passed when he used Tom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement