Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An unusual ITB question...

• 27-09-2017 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭

I was out in ITB a while back, and had a delicious Rocky Road bar from the canteen there. Can someone tell me who makes those Rocky Road bars?

I'm dying to have one again but I'm not travelling all the way to ITB to get one! Once I know who makes them I'll have a look somewhere closer to home...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

I was out in ITB a while back, and had a delicious Rocky Road bar from the canteen there. Can someone tell me who makes those Rocky Road bars?

I'm dying to have one again but I'm not travelling all the way to ITB to get one! Once I know who makes them I'll have a look somewhere closer to home...

went to itb a few years ago and when i read this brodericks popped into my head straight away. not sure if theyre the ones you had

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Biggest lickspittle on boardz

went to itb a few years ago and when i read this brodericks popped into my head straight away. not sure if theyre the ones you had

I don't think they are made by Brodericks. Funnily enough, I started this thread because I had one of those Brodericks Rocky Road bars during the week and it reminded me of the ones in ITB!

The wrapper is similar, but the ones in ITB are longer if I recall...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Biggest lickspittle on boardz

Anyone else? I'm getting withdrawal symptoms here...

Even if someone can find the number of the cafe in ITB, I'll ring them myself if I have to, Donald Trump style...

Advertisement