Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Christmas jumpers 2017

• 01-10-2017 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭

Just saw this article about Penneys Christmas jumpers this year. I want all of them!

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

OMG they’re all amazing! Great selection this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

I love the happy reindeer and the snowman ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

A couple of nice jumpers there. I need a new one, so will grab one of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Just bought a couple of jumpers on the H&M website. They have free delivery at the moment with the code 6073 until the 6th. Definitely worth checking them out for decorations as well as clothes.

This will be grand for lounging around the house.

thumb]http:

And this is a men's jumper but I absolutely love it!

thumb]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

I can’t wear wool/fake wool jumpers and neither can my son. Has anyone seen ones with cotton material? I got him one from Asda George (paw patrol) but it’s more winter than christmas. Oh and I’m plus size to make things harder!

• Advertisement

I can’t wear wool/fake wool jumpers and neither can my son. Has anyone seen ones with cotton material? I got him one from Asda George (paw patrol) but it’s more winter than christmas. Oh and I’m plus size to make things harder!

Next have some that are sweaters rather than woolen jumpers and some that are like long sleeve t-shirts, both for women and kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Toto Wolfcastle I'm in love with the Happy Holladays one perfect for lounging it's so festive :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

SarahLil wrote: »
    Toto Wolfcastle I'm in love with the Happy Holladays one perfect for lounging it's so festive :)

And it's only €7.99! Bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

And it's only €7.99! Bargain!

OMG I'm going online , Thanks X

Advertisement