Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Garda recruitment Novmeber intake 2017

• 30-09-2017 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi,
    Does anyone know if candidates have been called yet to begin in Templemore in November?
    As they are supposed or try to give one months notice and as I think/assume they start on the 1st of November, I expected the calls, at the latest, to be made in the last working week of September which has obviously now passed and have yet to hear anything.
    Has anyone else been called or heard of others called yet for November?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭smiley963

Hi,
    Does anyone know if candidates have been called yet to begin in Templemore in November?
    As they are supposed or try to give one months notice and as I think/assume they start on the 1st of November, I expected the calls, at the latest, to be made in the last working week of September which has obviously now passed and have yet to hear anything.
    Has anyone else been called or heard of others called yet for November?
    Thanks in advance

You must be reading the wrong forum cause the majority of the 200 offers are out since last week and yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Irishguy215702

Hi,
    I haven't read any forums until after I started this thread and have read it since that the calls have already happened. I will just have to hope for next week possibly. Any idea when the next set of intakes happen? It seems to be every 3 months judging by this years sequence which would be February but I would expect that those that have applied for the latest recruitment will get first preference with this.
    Thanks for the info though

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Weejohnny

Hi,
    I haven't read any forums until after I started this thread and have read it since that the calls have already happened. I will just have to hope for next week possibly. Any idea when the next set of intakes happen? It seems to be every 3 months judging by this years sequence which would be February but I would expect that those that have applied for the latest recruitment will get first preference with this.
    Thanks for the info though

Read over a few of these threads and you will get a rough idea of how things are moving, and a lot of helpful suggestions. People got their offers yesterday for 2nd induction week for November intake. So next intake is February. From offers yesterday there may be a few deferring so few more may get called next week to replace them.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Irishguy215702

Yes, I have started and have got a better picture now. Thanks for the advice. Just have to play the waiting game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Poshea48

Hi has anyone done the Irish written and oral test yet? And was it difficult?

• Advertisement
Advertisement