Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lukaku/Morata/Aguero/Kane - Who will finish with the least points?

• 26-09-2017 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭

Predict who will finish with the least amount of points between the 4 guys above granted they have relatively injury free seasons. Each player has a pro and a negative.

- Kane is the main man but their home form is worrying.
    - Lukaku is the main man but United can be defensive compared to other top sides.
    - Morata is the main man but Chelsea could be off the pace this year and it's his first season.
    - Aguero will score bags of goals but his points are shared with Jesus.

Give reasons for your answers if you wish. I'll predict that it'll be Kane.

Least amount of points? 48 votes

Romelu Lukaku
    0%
    Harry Kane
    43%
    elefantRikandpatmaceoghan104redzerdrogAce2007NabyLadisthemanAdpRodicky dunneBOHtoxrichieffffjay0109McBain11Bleating LambgammygilsholygoaliefcyozicoThe MegaphonePotential Underachieverclairewithani 21 votes
    Alvaro Morata
    8%
    andy125NoviGlitzkoSands81DuhJerk 4 votes
    Sergio Aguero
    47%
    the whole year innuRbaNfranmansatguy[Deleted User]MuddyDogcallaway92InvincibleSteelyDanJalapenodeisechap09Green&Redthe incredible puddingdr.kenneth noisewaterbrilou23sheroman01wrestlemaniacslievenamon fellaP.Walnutsrule supremeDarrenon91 23 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭McBain11

Harry Kane
    Lukaku. Reason - Mourinho, and also the fact I don't think he's anywhere near the level of Kane or Aguero, whatever about Morata who I also think will show himself be a much better player. I've never rated Lukaku among the best, joining United hasn't changed my opionion of that! Maybe that's why there's currently 2 million players ahead of me in FPL :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭jay0109

Harry Kane
    Morata or Lukaku.
    Morata's returns are over achieveing currently v's the chances being presented.
    Lukaku is not as good a finisher as the others and will be likely to get rested with Ibra is back.

I go Lukaku

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

aguero, injury followed by ages to reach top form again

• Registered Users Posts: 19,651 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Harry Kane
    Lukaku - United aren't as attacking as city - City are ripping teams to pieces early in games, whereas United I think have scored 9 of their goals in last 10 mins.

Kane is the main man as spurs, while their home form is worrying, Kane is more likely to get a double in a games he does score, especially against weaker teams.

Morata - would he be on penalties?

Aguero/Jesus when they play together are unstoppable partnership - I'd say they'll end the season with 50 goals between them.

Top scorers will be

Aguero
    Kane
    Morata/Lukaku

I'd say Jesus will be a close 5th as well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

Sergio Aguero
    AnneFrank wrote: »
    aguero, injury followed by ages to reach top form again

No wonder you lasted so long in that attic, you can see the future

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Probably Aguero due to game time / injury, but I reckon he'll end up top 2 in points per minute so still one I'll almost always want in my team when he's available and relatively sure to start

Advertisement