Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The One About Optimum Strategies for Co-Op Content...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

TIL: Team Suck actually had a strategy? :eek: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,508 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Ammo is a nightmare when it comes to Calus. It got so bad I had nothing to kill him with at all. I ended up having to fist him.

i2yYun3.gif
    Seriously jonny what is with you and fisting atm.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Seriously jonny what is with you and fisting atm.

I like fisting, theres no law against it is there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 44,969 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

TIL: Team Suck actually had a strategy? :eek: :P

:D

Yeah, remember when I said 'Don't start this yet.... Cal, Culh... when we are shooting Psions I will take out the one on the *PING*'

Generic - "Sounds like you had your strategy, lets go.".

Thats when we were discussing strat....:mad:

Pleasure Gardens best map

https://i.imgur.com/oCEK6EK.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Stormcaller warlocks with arc soul are handy for the skull team and the dps phases, we were hitting high 60's easy enough most times and decent damage then as well. Extra little bit when people are reloading is always handy.

Great little yoke that arc soul

• Registered Users Posts: 7,508 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Stormcaller warlocks with arc soul are handy for the skull team and the dps phases, we were hitting high 60's easy enough most times and decent damage then as well. Extra little bit when people are reloading is always handy.

Great little yoke that arc soul

Everyone crouched behind a titan rally barricade works well too, reduces the spread of the skulls and eliminates reload time.

Underbelly 3D

UVt3gMR.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Underbelly 3D

Legend, nice one :D

This is worth a watch tbh for 2 main reasons.

1) I've always found watching Slayerages limited fireteam videos handy cause they make it really easy to see the mechanics and the comms are usually really clear

2) It shows some very swift and effective Crystal running

• Advertisement

Also, this...

Yu-Gi- Oh Shadow Realm floor map

Green spots are safe, red ones are either ramp (R) or holes (H). Starting from the bottom to the top.

ZfkRQBJ.jpg

Also, this...

Yu-Gi- Oh Shadow Realm floor map

Green spots are safe, red ones are either ramp (R) or holes (H). Starting from the bottom to the top.

https://i.imgur.com/ZfkRQBJ.jpg

Without the position of the blockers it is missing a key piece of info.

DO YOU EVEN MS EXCEL?!?!?!. Notice the slightly darker lines

Also, general pro tip from watching tonnes and tonnes of YT vids: Somehow get the Raid Rocket Launcher or another one with Clusterbombs

DO YOU EVEN MS EXCEL?!?!?!. Notice the slightly darker lines

Also, general pro tip from watching tonnes and tonnes of YT vids: Somehow get the Raid Rocket Launcher or another one with Clusterbombs

I did not notice the slightly darker lines, no.

Have the raid rocket launcher but no decent level on to put in to it. Highest I can get it is 289 by sacrifcing Wordiff Coil plus putting a mod into it.

Whats the use case for it? Merciless or Sword (?) vs Dogs. Merciless vs Bathers. No need in Gauntlet - is it just for shield damage vs Calus? Can't imagine it doing effecient DPS vs Calus when not dealing with shield

Dogs and Calus damage, especially when combo'd with Rally Barricade

Basically all the 1-cycle, limited man runs, 1-minute runs etc etc all seem to be using it

Examples below:

Given the Gauntlet and Baths can be done by basically any class.
    Whats the optimum Raid comp for the boss?
    I'm thinking 2x2x2 more or less, but with a slight preference to Warlocks for their Rifts

Team Teleport:
    1x Warlock with Healing Rift for during the Clappy Shield
    1x Gunslinger Hunter with Celestial Nighthawk from dropping the Clappy Shield on command
    1x Roaming Super (any class I guess?) - if it's another Warlock, can drop empowering rift during DPS

Team Suck:
    1x Stormcaller Warlock with shooty orbs and healing for skulls
    1x Titan with Rally Baricade for reloading
    1x Rally Barricade/Empowering Rift for DPS & Nova Bomb to throw at boss/Golden Gun with CN for Boss Damage

Given the Gauntlet and Baths can be done by basically any class.
    Whats the optimum Raid comp for the boss?
    I'm thinking 2x2x2 more or less, but with a slight preference to Warlocks for their Rifts

Team Teleport:
    1x Warlock with Healing Rift for during the Clappy Shield
    1x Gunslinger Hunter with Celestial Nighthawk from dropping the Clappy Shield on command
    1x Roaming Super (any class I guess?) - if it's another Warlock, can drop empowering rift during DPS

Team Suck:
    1x Rally Barricade/Empowering Rift for DPS & Nova Bomb to throw at boss/Golden Gun with CN for Boss Damage

You need 1 titan for the barricade when shooting the skulls too to make sure you get more quicker instead of losing some when reloading :D

Whatever. I don't have a Titan. You know what I mean :D
    Flashbacks to Sniper calling it "Ward of Dawn" in VoG.... I was like "Is that the damage bubble?, yeah, use that thing"

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

You need 1 titan for the barricade when shooting the skulls too to make sure you get more quicker instead of losing some when reloading :D

Would AoE grendades work for the skulls, like when you throw one at a door as the enemies come out?

nevelator wrote: »
    Would AoE grendades work for the skulls, like when you throw one at a door as the enemies come out?

I threw down a few nades but didnt notice them taking out skulls so not 100% on that, however the tall titan shield will also kill them if the skulls float through it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Team Suck:

Think all bases are covered.

Doubt it but it would make it seriously handy.

dudeeile wrote: »
    Think all bases are covered.

Doubt it but it would make it seriously handy.

Sorry I should have said 1 titan needs to have the barricade for the plates aswell and throw it down on plate 2/3.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,121 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I tried vortex grenade on the skulls a few times and it didn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Admit it Nev you really wanted to say tripmines.

And here's why I was so glad I got the Raid Rocket Launcher last night

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

And here's why I was so glad I got the Raid Rocket Launcher last night

Dayum got the raid rocket off the clan engram yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Map courtesy of Reddit for the Calus shadow realm team.

gDFvnJfl.png

Awesome. I wanna give the Shadow Realm a bash next time. #HailKaiba

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

All I see is a drone/doom song being done on guitar hero.

• Advertisement

AGT-Clapping.gif

Advertisement