Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Drinking!>

• 26-09-2017 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭

To all you coaches. Will you explain to the young gasúns that your 'coaching' not to bring their ludicrous anger and 'flatten them' antics on to the streets at weekends. I see too many of your players starting trouble and ending up on the wrong side of trouble.. And all because they think they can take on the World because of their intense training and mind-set. I don't blame all coaches but most of them!? also tell them not to be drinking enough to knock out an Elephant...
    Ps:I know you try to teach them respect on the streets etc etc.... But when drinks involved>>>well your wasting your time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,230 ✭✭✭✭endacl

How do you come up with this crap?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

endacl wrote: »
    How do you come up with this crap?

Emmm I suppose honesty and vigilance, also working the graveyard shift on the streets of certain towns!?

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

Yeah no worries, will let the u10's know.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Nah. It's the u8's you'd want to be watching. They create untold chaos and carnage when let loose with their Communion money.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

I've no idea of the direction this will go, but it's not getting oxygen in the GAA Forum. I think we'll leave it at that. Thread locked

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement