Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trials of Osiris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

I've had to feck off out. But if i see anyone on in a while I'll fire off invites

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Ok, this weekend, 100%, definite, for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

^ depends on the map.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,972 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

If I'm online I'd like to give it a go. Last exit is the map.

Trails is rotating through Earth maps this week. Interest, wonder if we will see planetary rotation on a weekly basis.

Edit: scratch the planetary rotation idea.... It's celebration of earth day - did the same last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Never tried trials on Xbox (except for 1 single game on the first week), so I decided to give it a go... dont see whats the big fuzz about it, it felt so easy ;)

image_zpsxvk4ekst.png

Now seriously, I feel this guy is probably the best Trials players at the moment... unreal stuff... and hyypa is no joke either. The run was a breeze...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Bohrio wrote: »
    it felt so easy ;)

tis when you see those teammates :). That guy Hyypa runs with wish you luck a lot aswell. How did you manage to run a card with those lads ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭Serbian

Bohrio wrote: »
    Never tried trials on Xbox (except for 1 single game on the first week), so I decided to give it a go... dont see whats the big fuzz about it, it felt so easy ;)

Now seriously, I feel this guy is probably the best Trials players at the moment... unreal stuff... and hyypa is no joke either. The run was a breeze...

Just looked up the stats for those two. Diffizzle Too is currently 4.12k/d, 50 game win streak and nearly 3,000 Elo. He's alright I guess.

I started watching Diffizzle a few weeks ago and I was impressed by how he can run blade. I have watched others like Luminosity and Wish before but this guy just feels superhuman, his reflexes are unreal. If you watch one of his streams it feels like he is on steroids compare to others. He also doesnt feel like he tries too much and he is only 16.

Most of their runs are a breeze, he very rarely loses during carries which doesnt happen as often with other streamers who are likely to lose at least 1 game per card (give or take), this guy did a 24 hour stream and only lost twice, once against a DDosser and another one right at the end of his stream after 23 hours of streaming (in a row, no breaks).

So I decided to go into a raffle on Hyypas channel (you know when you see type !raffle and you just do it for the craic) and won, I wasnt even ready, I was watching a movie not expecting to win.

My mic wasnt working, thank God I had the passage and plenty of coins. It took me 2 games to get my mic working.

I thought if anyone can bring me to the LH without me having to worry about making a fool of myself that's him!

Worth watching him, MIDA and bladedancer, always the same set up, very fast paced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Made my first trip to the Lighthouse at the weekend :):D Never thought I'd get there, and was cool with that, had given up tbh. I had been following Lemonguard on Twitch after Dude put me on to him. Good player and enjoyed watching his streams. I got up late Sunday morning and had his stream on TV. Had my coffee in hand as he started a new raffle, joined for the craic and moved to living room to play some random PvP. Was shocked when he said I'd won! I never knew how fast I could get PvP ready and grab card and boons until then! :pac:

I was useless in the matches, COMPLETELY!! I was mostly left to my own devices while he and Thirds1ght ran around the map. I was called to use my super when it was up, revive them, or left to guard enemy orbs. Think I managed about 6 kills in all the matches!!

Picked up the Stellar Vestige, Burning Eye, and Blind Perdition adept. Very very happy!! :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,057 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

lcyLemon is a champ. Himself and the other lad carried people to the lighthouse 8 or 9 times that afternoon

He was in the top 5 on Trials Reports that day

Seems like a sound fella too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Lemon with Thirds1ght or blueorange is a guaranteed 7 wins chill run.

have entered a few raffles and not got lucky enough to win one yet.

Might try and luck into one at the weekend depending on when I get on.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Raffles on the Hammer Channel this weekend :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Got Wreaking Ball last night. Red bar finally working in my favour.

have entered a few raffles and not got lucky enough to win one yet.

Might try and luck into one at the weekend depending on when I get on.

The trick is to go for the smaller streamers, then you have a higher chance of doing it. There are a good few of them out there that are pretty good and have very few viewers just go to their channel and enter one of their raffles.

I wasnt expecting to win any raffles either, I was just there to watch it but I thought, hey if this guy can go on a 504 winstreak in trials, carrying me should be a breeze for him!

Some handy info for any Trials / Sweaty PvP fans

Some handy info for any Trials / Sweaty PvP fans

Nice video from my good PSN Friend FalloutPlays. :cool::pac:

I haven't paid much much attention to the stats yet, just working on that power level, but that is great point he makes on Resilience.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Haven't played much Trials so far as we are still enjoying the raid at the moment, but had a few games last weekend. Managed to do 7 wins, but had one loss after the very first win on the card. Matchmaking seems a bit funky tbh, we steamrolled most of the other teams after that loss. Maybe this was because we had a loss on the card? Not sure how they are doing it this time around.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Haven't played much Trials so far as we are still enjoying the raid at the moment, but had a few games last weekend. Managed to do 7 wins, but had one loss after the very first win on the card. Matchmaking seems a bit funky tbh, we steamrolled most of the other teams after that loss. Maybe this was because we had a loss on the card? Not sure how they are doing it this time around.

Generally you will come into contact with people that are on the same amount of wins etc as yourself.

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Generally you will come into contact with people that are on the same amount of wins etc as yourself.

I didn't encounter a single team that had negative 12 wins tho :/

I didn't encounter a single team that had negative 12 wins tho :/

Dam i was only on minus 11, must get minus 1 more so I can kick your ass! :P

Dam i was only on minus 11, must get minus 1 more so I can kick your ass! :P

Given the loadout and playstyle i've adopted so far in D2, a slight breeze in trials would kick my a$$

Given the loadout and playstyle i've adopted so far in D2, a slight breeze in trials would kick my a$$

loads into comp with Gereric.

"Oh its survival, lets be caustious with those lives...." *Generic bounds off into the distance, in the opposite direction to the rest of the team. *

I'd argue it's a case of "Do what I say, not what I do", it's just a flank bro :P

Im the same, waiting till i hit top power before I bother too much with PvP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

There are no Power Level Advantages this time round. So rock in with whatever loadout you want. Just be PL 260 to get into the mode is the only requirement.

I enjoy PvP (Supremacy over prevalence aside) so far overall
    I actually feel like now, maybe some 80 games later, like I actually have a grasp/understanding of the map layout, and that is a HUGE help in this corner-squatting team-shotting gameplay type

• Advertisement

There are no Power Level Advantages this time round. So rock in with whatever loadout you want. Just be PL 260 to get into the mode is the only requirement.

Ah I know that but its just from wanting to get the best guns that suit my gameplay, havent levelled many so they are in the vault. When I infuse them up I will give them a run out for PvP.
    I enjoy PvP (Supremacy over prevalence aside) so far overall
    I actually feel like now, maybe some 80 games later, like I actually have a grasp/understanding of the map layout, and that is a HUGE help in this corner-squatting team-shotting gameplay type

Yeah the maps been smaller has helped alot to get familiar easily :D

Advertisement