Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Psychics ???

• 22-08-2017 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Can anyone please recommend a genuine good psychic reader in ireland especially in dublin , but I don't mind Travelling to the country either , thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭BettyS

Hey, I have been to a few psychics in my time. The best that I have been to was Joseph Hong. He got my professsion right and was spot on about the career difficulties. It was like talking to a friend. I was a bit surprised when he said that he accepted donations in lieu of payment. I am not sure if that is still the case. I was not impressed by Mary Tealeaves in Tallaght. It was kind of embarrassing because she kept saying wrong things "you're single?" No "marriage woes?" No "kids?" No. Similarly I got nothing from Julien De Burgh. I was a bit surprised to see that he has such positive reviews. He didn't get a single thing right for me. Hope that helps ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 32,975 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Even people who are guessing should get the odd thing right.
    How awful for them, embarrassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Domeniex

Thank you very much , I have an appointment now set up next week with Joseph . Thank you again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Domeniex wrote: »
    Thank you very much , I have an appointment now set up next week with Joseph . Thank you again
    Am curious about this guy, would you mind posting your impressions of him when you have time?

Bredabe wrote: »
    Am curious about this guy, would you mind posting your impressions of him when you have time?

Yes no problem I also know 2 other people who are excellent , just been to
    One this weekend , she was the best ever !!! Can give you both their details if you like !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Yes no problem I also know 2 other people who are excellent , just been to
    One this weekend , she was the best ever !!! Can give you both their details if you like !

Thank you, I would appreciate that.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

BettyS wrote: »
    Hey, I have been to a few psychics in my time. The best that I have been to was Joseph Hong. He got my professsion right and was spot on about the career difficulties. It was like talking to a friend. I was a bit surprised when he said that he accepted donations in lieu of payment. I am not sure if that is still the case. I was not impressed by Mary Tealeaves in Tallaght. It was kind of embarrassing because she kept saying wrong things "you're single?" No "marriage woes?" No "kids?" No. Similarly I got nothing from Julien De Burgh. I was a bit surprised to see that he has such positive reviews. He didn't get a single thing right for me. Hope that helps ðŸ˜

BettyS has only joined Boards.ie in August and has posted 4 times, all posts recommending Joseph Hong. I would look for other recommendations before giving this man my money!

Frowzy wrote: »
    BettyS has only joined Boards.ie in August and has posted 4 times, all posts recommending Joseph Hong. I would look for other recommendations before giving this man my money!

What ?? Seriously ? Oh god why ?? I am
    Going to see him this Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

What ?? Seriously ? Oh god why ?? I am
    Going to see him this Saturday

Look this guy may be fantastic and worth every penny, I don't know. But you were looking for genuine and honest reviews. It has been known for people to create false accounts just to promote certain readers. There are lots of recommendations in the threads below for readers. Find one that you are drawn to.

Also keep in mind that you shouldn't have too many readings. Didn't you have another reading recently? Don't get too emotionally dependant on readings, some decisions need to come from us ourselves.

Look this guy may be fantastic and worth every penny, I don't know. But you were looking for genuine and honest reviews. It has been known for people to create false accounts just to promote certain readers. There are lots of recommendations in the threads below for readers. Find one that you are drawn to.

Also keep in mind that you shouldn't have too many readings. Didn't you have another reading recently? Don't get too emotionally dependant on readings, some decisions need to come from us ourselves.

Yes I
    Had a reading recently, reason been is I am looking for a healer / reader that I can energicly connect
    With that I can work with on a monthly based for healing , been honest last week the reader / healer I went to was the best and was the most suitable for me so I have after many months found what I am
    Looking for thanks
    Be to goodness ! Wait was long but well worth it , I also believe you don't know if you can work
    With someone unless you give them a try .

• Advertisement

I only recently joined Boards.ie. I have no affiliation with Joseph Hong. I am always keen to read reviews on the different psychics, before deciding if I will attend. I shared my experiences. I have not only posted about Joseph Hong

I found Joseph good. The above poster is right about not attending too many readings. Sometimes you can end up more confused than when you stared. It is easy to get into the trap of relying on readers to make the critical decisions. Mindfulness might be helpful?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 xtina001

Ok I know this doesn’t exactly relate to this thread but I’m thinking of contacting a physic to find out the meaning of this freakish thing that happened to me or maybe someone can give me some info here 🙈

Ok my name is Christina and my baby girl is called Darcy. I started this baby massage class last week and the woman who runs the class is also Christina and has a baby girl called Darcy. Yes a little weird but this week we figured both our darcys have the same date of birth and also.... we have the same birthday aswell 🙈🙈 this cannot be a coincidence ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 6 xtina001

Ok I know this doesn’t exactly relate to this thread but I’m thinking of contacting a physic to find out the meaning of this freakish thing that happened to me or maybe someone can give me some info here 🙈

Ok my name is Christina and my baby girl is called Darcy. I started this baby massage class last week and the woman who runs the class is also Christina and has a baby girl called Darcy. Yes a little weird but this week we figured both our darcys have the same date of birth and also.... we have the same birthday aswell 🙈🙈 this cannot be a coincidence ?????

Advertisement