Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 neesheen

Hi All, I'm looking for a number for Ursula in Clarehall and Marjorie. Not sire where she's based.

Thanks,

Neesh

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JDERIC2017

have her mobile number will pm you

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭LadyBetty

Has anyone heard of Madam Pearl / Pearl Frances? Think she is from Liverpool. She has dates in hotels coming up, wondering if worth going along,has anyone any reviews of her??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭redandwhite

Any good fortune tellers in Cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭LadyBetty

That Madam Pearl I am asking about above will be in Fermoy & Mallow in 2 weeks time. Wonder if she is any good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭BettyS

I really enjoyed the White Witch of Cork. She got my career spot on. She was an interesting lady. I tried to contact her recently, but there were no replies

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 John_Snow

Hi all,

can anyone PM me a number for Christine Holohan in Portlaoise,
    thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Colsin91

Hi All, I posted this elsewhere but nobody responded. 😥😥 Does anybody else have experience with Joseph Hong? I am kicking myself because I paid the full whack, and I see that he now has an LS deal 😬

Colsin91 wrote: »
    Hi All, I posted this elsewhere but nobody responded. 😥😥 Does anybody else have experience with Joseph Hong? I am kicking myself because I paid the full whack, and I see that he now has an LS deal 😬

Whoops for the symbols. I clearly can't do emoticon on boards

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭BettyS

I found him very good. I enjoyed the conversation with him. He is a nice person, and he seems genuine

Whoops for the symbols. I clearly can't do emoticon on boards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Dubmom

Would anyone have a number for Ann Watters or could recommend someone good in Dublin area? Thanks in advance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

John_Snow wrote: »
    Hi all,

can anyone PM me a number for Christine Holohan in Portlaoise,
    thanks.

Did you manage to get a number? I have one, although it's a few years old but I can send it to you if you're still looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭shelly22

JDERIC2017 wrote: »

Could you send me her number to please

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Rosemarie84

Hello has anyone been to a man call geoff he is from Dublin not sure where. Was told he is very good but want to see what other people have to say as will be traveling a hour if he dose not do house call.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TruthSpirit

I can shamefully admit I was once involved in the 'Golden Circle' myself. My own name has been mentioned on Boards many times! If anybody is interested in learning the 'tricks' of the trade I am more than willing to share them with you via PM. what I can tell you will leave you shocked and most likely feeling very stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Stars9

Hi guys. Looking for a fortune teller/psychic in carlow or kilkenny please? Any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LuluBellStar

Hi all,

Has anyone got a number for Carol Byrne in wexford. A friend of mine gave me the number they used to contact her last year but it seems to have been disconnected now.

Thanks in Advance

• Registered Users Posts: 2 murrayt

Hi everyone

Last year we came to Dublin and my cousin went to see someone called Marie to have a reading. We tried to find her according to my cousins directions and we were walking around for hours.
    We are coming back this July, does anyone have her contact details to save us from getting lost again. I believe she has a sister called Kay
    Thanks
    Tracie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Bredabe

murrayt wrote: »
    Hi everyone

Last year we came to Dublin and my cousin went to see someone called Marie to have a reading. We tried to find her according to my cousins directions and we were walking around for hours.
    We are coming back this July, does anyone have her contact details to save us from getting lost again. I believe she has a sister called Kay
    Thanks
    Tracie

There is a kay who reads in north city centre, if its the same person I can give you directions to where she worked last summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 murrayt

Thank you, that would be great. I appreciate your response

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 leec77

hi could u send me her number please?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 patrowl4

marie is in Henry Street down a side st beside the Lush soap shop

• Registered Users Posts: 32,951 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I can shamefully admit I was once involved in the 'Golden Circle' myself. My own name has been mentioned on Boards many times! If anybody is interested in learning the 'tricks' of the trade I am more than willing to share them with you via PM. what I can tell you will leave you shocked and most likely feeling very stupid.

You are admitting you were a fraud and took money from vunerable people, yet we still have more posters looking 'mediums'.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Bredabe

NIMAN wrote: »
    You are admitting you were a fraud and took money from vunerable people, yet we still have more posters looking 'mediums'.

:rolleyes:
    Its human nature to reach out for answers in different ways, what concerns me is this person openly saying they committed fraud and is not concerned about the consequences.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lexabel

Can anyone recommend a medium you had a good experience with in Dublin. Still trying to find contact info for Ursula near clare Hall

Hi there. Do you ever get Ursula number?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lexabel

Can you please PM me her number. Many thanks

Does anybody have a number for the Drogheda sisters? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rebby

Does anyone know any good psychics in limerick/Clare

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Why would we feel stupid, and what tricks of trade

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pollyrose

Hi All
    Did anyone go to Dennis curran?! Was he accurate

Advertisement