Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

RIP Grant Hart

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

Green Eyes and Books about UFOs are two of my favourite songs. As someone wrote on Twitter " Grant Hart wrote songs that made your favourite band want to write songs". RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Green Eyes and Books about UFOs are two of my favourite songs. As someone wrote on Twitter " Grant Hart wrote songs that made your favourite band want to write songs". RIP

That is a great quote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

I'm saddened to hear that news. Curiously on Wednesday for no other reason than just to listen to it I put on 'I don't want to know if you are lonely'. The type of power driven indie indie rock song
    you could only dream of writing.
    R.I,P.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,834 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

RIP. Sad to hear about this. Husker Du would be among my favourite punk rock bands. I saw Grant perform a few years ago and got to get his autograph. Talked to him a bit and he seemed like a nice person.

Advertisement