Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Golf Society - Killarney 16th Sep 12.00 (Captains Prize)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭tigerwood1

benny79 wrote: »
    Seve are all the rooms gone? only back from my holidays 33 hrs spent on a boat because of the storms and for 12 of them I was sea sick! Brian was meant to organise something with tiger but he was to busy in work. were going to head sat morning and stay sat nite

I have a spare five man tent your welcome to use:D

Seve are all the rooms gone? only back from my holidays 33 hrs spent on a boat because of the storms and for 12 of them I was sea sick! Brian was meant to organise something with tiger but he was to busy in work. were going to head sat morning and stay sat nite

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Seve OB View Post
    Who's goin down Friday?

See there is an open on in Dromoland for €35 on Friday, never played it but it looks class.

Not sure I will get out of work though early enough to get down and play it
    If you're playing Dromoland let me know. I'd take a half day from work. Love that course.

I mislaid Brians number. Ballyk/Seve can we set up a whats app group to arrange golf for friday ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭benny79

tigerwood1 wrote: »
    Quote:
    Who's goin down Friday?

See there is an open on in Dromoland for €35 on Friday, never played it but it looks class.

If you're playing Dromoland let me know. I'd take a half day from work. Love that course.

I mislaid Brians number. Ballyk/Seve can we set up a whats app group to arrange golf for friday ?.

Thats no good to me if I have to sleep on the streets! :D

Brian has to work Friday so we're going to head down early Sat morning and stay sat night if theres any rooms left in the Inn...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,781 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Brian has to work Friday so we're going to head down early Sat morning and stay sat night if theres any rooms left in the Inn...

Benny I ditched the rooms cause there were no takers.

Is there 2 of you?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Quote:
    Who's goin down Friday?

Not sure what time i'll have ths car on friday yet, but if i havr it early enough id be up for dromoland too. You can stick me in the whatsapp group

• Advertisement

It would be a shame to move it ;)

Listen here Ivanhoe will ya stop showing off your fancy bukes

I think there might have been a couple rooms left in the hotel on booking.com when i was looking earlier. Might still be there.

Think there was a twin room on there for around 130?

Hotel Killarney on the Cork Rd?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭Macker1

It would be a shame to move it ;)

Since when are you living in a Library...........:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭ssbob

Looking forward to the outing lads!! Think GolfGraffix and myself will be looking to set an early clubhouse target!!! Looking forward to the conversation with a true boards legend already ðŸŒðŸ»

Hopefully the golf is in some kind of form so we can make a run at it!

Not sure what time i'll have ths car on friday yet, but if i havr it early enough id be up for dromoland too. You can stick me in the whatsapp group

Space do you want a lift i am off friday so will be heading down early ?

• Advertisement

Space do you want a lift i am off friday so will be heading down early ?

where you staying friday night guys?

Seve OB wrote: »

Im booked in to the springfort hall hotel, just outside mallow

killarney

killarney

hotel killarney or is it a secret ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭BigChap1759

Lads does anyone know the town(pubs) well??

it's years ago now but i used to go down regular enough so i'm sure it has all changed by now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭BigChap1759

it's years ago now but i used to go down regular enough so i'm sure it has all changed by now

Could do with a vetted list of good parlours so as not to waste valuable drinking time!

hotel killarney or is it a secret ;)

Europa, so i can study the local wind conditions :)

Europa, so i can study the local wind conditions :)

it's called "The Europe" ;)
    Stayed there before, it's quite nice :eek:

Could do with a vetted list of good parlours so as not to waste valuable drinking time!

at least we are playing early enough and not to far away so we should get to the boozers in good time.
    i know a few areas we can head

• Advertisement

Benny I ditched the rooms cause there were no takers.

Is there 2 of you?

Yea will I try get somewhere myself? Im blaming Tiger had a **** holiday and this was meant to be sorted auld lads cant do anything these days! lol..

Yea will I try get somewhere myself? Im blaming Tiger had a **** holiday and this was meant to be sorted auld lads cant do anything these days! lol..

Just double checked benny. There is a twin room in the hotel killarney at the moment for 129.50 b&b, so 65 a head for the 2 of ye.

Only 2 rooms left available, so go for it quick if youre looking for the same hotel

Just double checked benny. There is a twin room in the hotel killarney at the moment for 129.50 b&b, so 65 a head for the 2 of ye.

Only 2 rooms left available, so go for it quick if youre looking for the same hotel

wheres that booking.com space?

Done. Cheers space!

If you need something done right do it yourself! Fcuking auld lads :D

Done. Cheers space!

If you need something done right do it yourself! Fcuking auld lads :D

Sorry Benny at least you got sorted.
    Would of held the room if I known you wanted it.
    At least you got sorted, I think we were only about 50c cheaper so not to bad and we are all on the same hotel.
    Be a good night I'm sure

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭ballyk

Quote:
    Who's goin down Friday?

Just seen your message now as I was out playing tennis. Hopefully conditions are better come Saturday! Will get the group set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭a post punk

Yeah I'm a regular visitor to Killarney so I know most of the spots, it's pretty much American tourists central so lots of couples with 1 pint of Guinness between them looking for "craic":) :):)

Mustang Sallys was the place back in the day I seem to recall
    is it still there Post?

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭a post punk

Mustang Sallys was the place back in the day I seem to recall
    is it still there Post?
    Yeah still there alright ,there's a great bar called the failte that has an early music session where we could start ?and across the road is scotts that has an open air band area and bar...... depending on weather its normally good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭ballyk

Yeah still there alright ,there's a great bar called the failte that has an early music session where we could start ?and across the road is scotts that has an open air band area and bar...... depending on weather its normally good

That sounds perfect!

Advertisement