Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW5 Captain

• 12-09-2017 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭

Kane :D

GW5 Captain 135 votes

Firmino (BUR)
    0% 0 votes
    Salah (BUR)
    7% 10 votes
    Aguero (wat)
    1% 2 votes
    Jesus (wat)
    2% 4 votes
    Kane (SWA)
    2% 3 votes
    Eriksen (SWA)
    63% 86 votes
    Alli (SWA)
    3% 5 votes
    Morata (ARS)
    2% 4 votes
    Sanchez (che)
    1% 2 votes
    Lacazette (che)
    0% 0 votes
    Lukaku (EVE)
    1% 2 votes
    Pogba (EVE)
    11% 15 votes
    OTHER
    1% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,092 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Kane for me.
    Alli and Eriksen behind him.
    Eggs in a Spurs basket, in Wembley.
    At least it's September.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

If spurs can win their CL game at Wembley tomorrow night, I'll feel a lot more comfortable about captaining Kane this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

This is an easy one and I desperately need him to score to make up for the likely lack of points every where else in my team!
    He is also still a differential for me as a few have gone for eriksen instead

Kane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Kaneosaureous rex. Swansea are ****e. Though the Wembley wobbles puts a bit of a cat amongst the pigeons.

Kaneosaureous rex. Swansea are ****e. Though the Wembley wobbles puts a bit of a cat amongst the pigeons.

Swansea are not bad defensively though. I'm expecting a routine 2 maybe 3 nil win . Just hoping Kane gets the goals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

What about Coutino, will he play full game this weekend ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

That poll makes worrying reading as a non Kane owner!

Unless I sell Lukaku I cant get Kane without a -4 to downgrade Ramsey to complete dross.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Probably Kane (I don't even own him yet) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Likewise probably Kane but don't have him yet.

Will need to be a -4 and ditching either Aguero or Lukaku, neither of which are very appealing but I'm worried about getting stung without Kane.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

I actually expected it to be a toss up between Kane and Lukaku. Lukaku at home to an Everton team who play away in Europa on Thursday night and have been abysmal in their last 2 league games vs Kane at 'home'. I'll watch with interest to see how Spurs do in Champions League, if they struggle at Wembley again then surely it will start to play on their minds?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Firmino.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I actually expected it to be a toss up between Kane and Lukaku. Lukaku at home to an Everton team who play away in Europa on Thursday night and have been abysmal in their last 2 league games vs Kane at 'home'. I'll watch with interest to see how Spurs do in Champions League, if they struggle at Wembley again then surely it will start to play on their minds?

Both will likely score, but it's far more likely that Swansea lose 4-0 or 3-0 than Everton imo.

I'm predicting Kane to get either Goal and assist or 2 goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

In Kane for the home game

Insane in the brain :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Kane for me also, no brainer really.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,222 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Has to be Kane!
    Anyways he owes me big time!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Eriksen. Don't have Kane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Kane looked good last night, scored two, arguably should have had 4. Spurs looked quite slick at times and seem to have shaken the Wembley wobbles. Sticking with kane.

*fully expecting him to concede a penalty and get sent off in the 58th minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,333 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Eriksen for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,927 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Don't have Kane, can only really get him by getting rid of Firmino as don't want to drop Lukaku or Morata, so have Alli and Eriksen for Spurs cover. Captaining Lukaku though

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭timber train

Well burst the kane bubble why not .
    He only had 3 prem league goals to date in september before this season .so doesnt fancy august or sept .october much better .but wembley is a factor and playin afte

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭timber train

Well burst the kane bubble why not .
    He only had 3 prem league goals to date in september before this season .so doesnt fancy august or sept .october much better .but wembley is a factor and playin after a champ league game throws up many suprises from time to time .
    Morata captain as he was rested the last nite and he b gunnin for guns on sunday ☺☺☺

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭v6e5qzawyrc3jn

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Joeyjoejoe43

Last minute change from Firmino to Lukaku.. and then a last second change to Erikson!! These last minute changes always burn me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

Charlie daniels

• Registered Users Posts: 21,092 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

pimpmyhat wrote: »
    Charlie daniels

I would need a bag and bottle of each.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

PARlance wrote: »
    I would need a bag and bottle of each.

Your on fire lately.

If Kane blanks I'll be raging