Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Facebook contact

• 06-09-2017 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭

Folks, does anybody know how to contact Facebook directly? I need to raise something directly and the help menus are useless. I preferably am looking for an email address or something along those lines.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

There is nothing like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Hannibal wrote: »
    Folks, does anybody know how to contact Facebook directly?

Drop in to the front desk down at HQ in Grand Canal Dock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

Effects wrote: »
    Drop in to the front desk down at HQ in Grand Canal Dock.
    That's probably what I will have to do, bit of a nuisance when you to raise something that is non generic.

Incidently I found a phone number attached to Facebook Ireland on Solocheck which is 01 5530550. It's not much use. The names of the Irish directors are there and can be found on Linkedin, I don't know whether that would be a good avenue to head down or not with a private mail requesting a point of contact for assistance

• Registered Users Posts: 78,240 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Contact their press office at press AT fb.com

Phone them at +1-650-543-4800

Send a tweet: https://twitter.com/facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Numbers don't work.

• Advertisement
Advertisement