Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

treviso v Ulster

• 09-09-2017 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

like the away strip!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Scythica

7 0 to Ulster. try by trimble.

cheeky grab on the closest Italian from reidy

• Registered Users Posts: 12,773 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Poor fare so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,773 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Woeful so far...

Edit...Stockdale scores a try

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Busy match thread! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,742 ✭✭✭✭bilston

I'm sorry but whoever made the call to remove Deysel, Cooney and Leafilano so early in the game needs their f*****g head examined.

Lucky to get the win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Sinbad_NI

Only had the misfortune to catch the serving half.
    That's more like the Ulster I was expecting this year :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Scythica

game was so bad I forgot to even give updates.

I'm liking what I see of Cooney so far though!

Cooney was very good again, Stockdale was also very good, Trimble gets a mention too of course. The rest were disappointing. The difference Coetzee makes to the pack is plain for all to see.

I just don't understand why Deysel, Cooney, Leafilano and Trimble were all replaced so early in the game. If we had the BP secured then fine, but we didn't. In the end we barely won the fecking match. I'm not one for calling for Kiss's head but he has to take responsibility for a dropped point tonight. It's not the first time his selections or replacement policy has cost us.

• Administrators Posts: 53,335 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Dropped point will prove costly come April yet again. It is frustrating that this happens year after year.

It's worth pointing out we missed out on 4th place by 1 point last season.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

bilston wrote: »

... having failed to get a BP at home against Treviso in the latter stages of the season.

... having failed to get a BP at home against Treviso in the latter stages of the season.

Yep, although that was slightly forgivable because IIRC the match was played on a swamp in the middle of a storm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

Yep, although that was slightly forgivable because IIRC the match was played on a swamp in the middle of a storm.

It was horrendous - but IIRC got three tries handy enough and just couldn't get the fourth.

Face it lads. Treviso are now your bogey team.

I'll just let that sink in a bit.

It was horrendous - but IIRC got three tries handy enough and just couldn't get the fourth.

Face it lads. Treviso are now your bogey team.

I'll just let that sink in a bit.

No, that's Leinster

No, that's Leinster

Ah don't be blowing smoke up our arses...

Advertisement