Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

So have you pre-ordered Destiny 2?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Mine was waiting for me when I got in the door. Update downloaded and ready to jump in after dinner!

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

Battleflag wrote: »
    Mine was waiting for me when I got in the door. Update downloaded and ready to jump in after dinner!

How big is the update just wondering for when I play tomorrow.thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

How big is the update just wondering for when I play tomorrow.thanks

6.268GB on PS4

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    6.268GB on PS4

Shyt really why so big?

Game arrived today and no bonus included :(

Shenanigans.

PSN was being ****ty for me last night, doing the whole "Ha, your payment method won't work, and neither will that other one you tried, for no ****ing reason". So I went and bought PSN credit from gamestop, and was surprised they don't have an extra charge on it, like some shops do with phone credit.
    Finally preordered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

Sounds like you got Ascendia'd. My CE has now been paid for, but Amazon have not shipped it yet.

Sucks much :(

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Is Asendia the courier? If so you'll have it some time in November :pac:

No tracking information. Pain in the bum it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Had it pre-ordered from Gamestop months back when they were offering the cayde-6 figure.

I asked at the time and was assured that i got in on time for the bonus.

Game arrived today and no bonus included :(

Got the figure sorted. They made an error and are posting it out.

:)

Hope everyone is enjoying ghe game got mine this morning.got 2nd last cayde figure :) about to starting playing just waiting for my friend in US to dl hers.she got it from bestbuy feckers sent her the code in the middle of the night.anywho enjoy all have fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Thought I'd hold off but I know I'm gonna cave, can I still get the pre-order exotic/other pre-order stuff if I buy instore somewhere here? Otherwise online I think Simplygames at 48 euro with the exotic is my best option, unless anyone else has seen something cheaper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Hayezer wrote: »
    Thought I'd hold off but I know I'm gonna cave, can I still get the pre-order exotic/other pre-order stuff if I buy instore somewhere here? Otherwise online I think Simplygames at 48 euro with the exotic is my best option, unless anyone else has seen something cheaper.

If you mean the PC version, it isnt out for over a month. The console version is out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭bugs

For anyone interested, the Smyth's copy I picked up had the preorder bonus dlc included in the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Got an email from Amazon saying my order is delayed by 1 or 2 days. Pretty annoyed now about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Niska

Have the digital preorder, but no broadband for a month...

Won't be back 'til Tuesday.

Advertisement