Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Destiny 2.0 Rumours and Gossip

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,414 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hunter ftw.
    I only created my other 2 characters a year down the line when i realized the value of gold coins.
    This time around all 3.
    Might be handy to have a stickied thread for destiny 2 tips like this etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 44,972 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Blazer wrote: »
    Hunter ftw.
    I only created my other 2 characters a year down the line when i realized the value of gold coins.
    This time around all 3.
    Might be handy to have a stickied thread for destiny 2 tips like this etc?

I'll certainly being all 3 but I'd reckon I will need to concentrate on one for the first week if I want to be raid ready Wednesday week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

I'll be nova bombing space turtles for the first while, probably titan then and hunter last. Wasn't a hunter fan in D1, although the tether was fairly handy

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

So I heard a rumour Destiny 2 is out soon? Is that true? :pac:

I am going Titan first as that is what I started first in Destiny. Will level a second up over time and then grind the 3rd out over the October bank holiday weekend (if I am still no-lifing the game at that point).

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

Fyi if u have a physical copy of d2 u can play it tomorrow.whenever it hits midnight in new zeland the servers go online.Think thats around 12pm tomorrow afternoon.doesn't work for digital though just physical copy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Titan first, anything else is just wrong!

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Titan first, anything else is just wrong!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( i'm gonna be 12 hours behind! BULLSH1T.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,057 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Fyi if u have a physical copy of d2 u can play it tomorrow.whenever it hits midnight in new zeland the servers go online.Think thats around 12pm tomorrow afternoon.doesn't work for digital though just physical copy.

Some of the big streamers were saying today that they got permission from Activision to play the game before it officially launches in their region.

Dunno if that suggests that people without permission might get in trouble but it's something to bear in mind

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

Some of the big streamers were saying today that they got permission from Activision to play the game before it officially launches in their region.

Dunno if that suggests that people without permission might get in trouble but it's something to bear in mind

Think that was to stream it was watching a streamer earlier n they where basically telling people u can play it if you have a physical copy.id say as long as u dont stream it id say u be ok.

You needed to be whitelisted to play it at the moment - but tomorrow will be open server access, no whitelisting required.

• Advertisement

I invited 2 mates to the boards destiny clan so can someone approve their requests please.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,508 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

The servers go live at 2pm tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Blazer wrote: »
    I invited 2 mates to the boards destiny clan so can someone approve their requests please.

Is one of them mimis_emancipate?

Is one of them mimis_emancipate?

No, one is darkstar_ie and the other is eamo127

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

17 hours until we find new things to complain about.

Just looking at the exotics and they seem a bit muck and woefully dull. Someone tell me I’m wrong :)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,126 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

17 hours until we find new things to complain about.

There's no content rabble rabble *plays game for 1500 hours*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,950 ✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Mickeroo wrote: »
    There's no content rabble rabble *plays game for 1500 hours*

1500? ****ing casual

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

A lot of twitch streamers are starting now, they've gotten early access.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

Is it safe to assume servers are up at 11pm sniper?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,508 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

onlyTobes wrote: »
    Is it safe to assume servers are up at 11pm sniper?

Servers should be up by 2pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I gave in last night and pre ordered this, can't wait for tonight now! Could somebody add me into the group chat on PS4 if there's room?.

Is everyone starting fresh? I'll prob bring my hunter from D1 over and start anew with a titan and warlock.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

What about us proles with digital copies? Midnight - right?

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    I'll prob bring my hunter from D1 over and start anew with a titan and warlock.

Oh god... Does someone else want to break the news?

I gave in last night and pre ordered this, can't wait for tonight now! Could somebody add me into the group chat on PS4 if there's room?.

Is everyone starting fresh? I'll prob bring my hunter from D1 over and start anew with a titan and warlock.

No group chat - we are using PS communities now as we are a forward looking bunch and we embrace new technologies with verve and enthusiasm.

Which clan are you in? edit: you are in Clan 1. Invite to community sent.

Oh god... Does someone else want to break the news?

What news...

nocal wrote: »
    No group chat - we are using PS communities now as we are a forward looking bunch and we embrace new technologies with verve and enthusiasm.

Which clan are you in? edit: you are in Clan 1. Invite to community sent.

Cheers, but can't seem to see an invite on my console, what's the name and I'll search it.

Deej has personally taken all of your D1 characters out behind the woodshed and put a bullet in them...

(They don't transfer over).

What news...

There are no hunters in Destiny 2 :pac:

• Advertisement

Deej has personally taken all of your D1 characters out behind the woodshed and put a bullet in them...

(They don't transfer over).

He can have my titan and warlock it's my hunter I'm worried about :pac:

Advertisement