Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worried about how much I need to pay??!!

• 26-08-2017 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi,

I have accepted a Level 8 course in IT Sligo as a mature student. I applied for SUSI as early as I could and have been awarded 50% of the student contribution due to my previous educational undertakings. I understand I will have to pay the rest of the student contribution.

I am also quite sure I am not eligible for the Free Fees Scheme but have been sent a form, by IT Sligo, to double check this.

If I am deemed not eligible for Free Fees; what is the cost of the tuition fees I will need to pay? I emailed the college in May and received the attached reply.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 andym16

Here is the attached email screenshot

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

afaik there are no free fees scheme, just susi as the grant body that covers it

Advertisement