Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New forum

• 29-06-2017 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

Story?

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Fair play to who ever set that up. That will possibly be my new go to place for all spurs things related

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭slegs

The New Site is

Irishspurs dot com

The links posted elsewhere have been blocked by boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Patww79 wrote: »
    I think there's always a problem opening some url's from within here, so it may not be deliberately blocked. I often find myself having to copy and paste URL's to get to them.

It's HTTPS
    https://www.irishspurs.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,082 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Exactly what you should do. Been a good active community in here, and I've always popped in to get the pulse of Spurs fans. As a Liverpool fan who posts a lot in the main Soccer forum I never begrudged ye your own space, as it was something that was enjoyed by you all.

Go off to another community based platform specific to your interests - leave this place behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,215 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Yep. have joined....

Youd swear someone hated Spurs......

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I signed up but haven't gotten an email to verify it yet??

tippspur wrote: »
    I signed up but haven't gotten an email to verify it yet??

Check your spam folder

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

https://www.reddit.com/r/coys

Theres the spurs subreddit. 20k subscribed. I use the man united one and its 100 times better than boards for football stuff.
    Post all the gifs, post any streams you want, hide any willy measuring contests.

The soccer subreddit is fairly bang on for news.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

Jesus, I havnt really been on since the season ended, and wouldnt come to board much anymore anyways as theres few areas worth visiting. Shame to see this particular forum close, but the subreddit posted there is a much better place for us to be anyways.

So long boards, rot on

• Registered Users Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I'm afraid that if I start using reddit that I'll never do a day's work again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Is this place staying open or what? From what I can see it should've been closed a few weeks back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,580 ✭✭✭Glebee

still open for business....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Surprised to see posting still going on here,thought it was gone, I might start a match thread for the Juve game see what happens.;):)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,258 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

What's all this then?

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

test

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Apparently we've agreed a deal for Llorente. Decent player. Can fill in for Harry I guess. Didn't think he was athletic enough for our style, but we'll see.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

Would suit Trip's crosses though. Whats the deal then, they tell us the forum will close, then we all stop posting, then they don't delete the forum?

In fairness they have made a complete balls of it. kill of this lively enough forum and replacing it with a dead duck on the main soccer page.

Glebee wrote: »
    In fairness they have made a complete balls of it. kill of this lively enough forum and replacing it with a dead duck on the main soccer page.

I'm out. I'm on the other forum only, I'll not be posting about Spurs here. I won't give them the satisfaction of reviving this place after they fcuked us over. This place can die

Advertisement